Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Gecko Roman August 2, 2016

Executive Chef
    With the game crashing every time I do something it's too frustrating to even play right now! It was bad before now it crashes every min or two.. I'll post more results when I can actually play ..

Executive Chef
    Three losses in the first two rounds... Clearly this isn't my tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I have a terrible start. Losing 4 in a row all using level 15 super rare animals (Lightning). They are the best possible options for me. It never happened before. I may need to repeat the cycle.

Round 1 Nocturtle (Level 1) (Dark, Water)
    1st trial Reckless Roc (L) Loss
    2nd trial Mrs Potter (L) Loss
    3rd trial Hercules (L) Loss
    4th trial Reckless Roc (L) Loss (I cannot believe it)

I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble. I used Dark/Earth combo, using dark, and took down the Nocturtle very easily. (I used Toy Elephant). I hope your luck improves & you win the tournament! Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your sympathy. I finally passed Round 1 with Mrs. Potter (Lightning). I have no issues with Rounds 2 & 3 either. My strategy is to use Epic animals of highest level of rarity because this is a probability game. Although sometimes common animals win, using common animals remain my last resort (only when I'm too frustrated to use your best animals).

Executive Chef
    I keep forgetting to battle. I'm normally good at remembering but not today or yesterday lol x

Fashion Designer
    ^When I can, I set a timer on my phone for 59 minutes so I don't forget!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even get past round 1. I've already lost at least 5 times. Not a good start.

Edit: Ha! Finally won with Hercules, 2 hits.
    Last edited by monbohn; 08-03-16 at 08:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    ^When I can, I set a timer on my phone for 59 minutes so I don't forget!
    I had been thinking about that but hoping I'll get back onto my remembering schedule.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I had been thinking about that but hoping I'll get back onto my remembering schedule.
    The only thing I can do to remember is to plant Charm Cherries. Then, when I get notified that those are ready, I know the tournament is too. The only issues with this is the notification isn't immediate and, if I get a "your habits can't hold any more coins" (when people visit), that can bury the cherry notice so I still have to try to keep track of time. Particularly since I'm still playing this on my old phone (@ level 59, I believe) as well as on my new, active, phone (@ level 9) because I was switching from an android phone to an iPhone and iPhone doesn't have all the versions this one does! Besides, I like the game enough to play it twice!

Executive Chef
    That's my usual ritual, get the cherries then battle, Iv just not been on the ball lately!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast