Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Achilles dragon August 5 2016

Fashion Designer
    I bred Diamond and Olympus some time during the night, didn't check the breeding time, but still have around 43 hours left. Verified that I did, in fact, use Diamond and Olympus, so it looks like I got it on my first try! Shocked, because I STILL don't have Valiant - and I have tried breeding him tons of times! Even with the Diamond temple!

Yay for Achilles! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond & Olympus 1st try & got 47 hr timer! No boosted breeding, but luck. Good luck to all still trying & congrats to those who've succeeded!

Fashion Designer
    Just got my 47 hours with the first try on the tempe after I had just pulled Poseidon off the nest and Zeus prior to that. Been a decent week. Now if only I can get rainbow prism and grow enough food to get valiant and eternal to 15

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Grrrrrr - how are you guys so lucky?? I have the temple and using boosted breeding and I am on my 5th Olympus!! Come one Achilles - why are you being so bad???
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Grrrrrr - how are you guys so lucky?? I have the temple and using boosted breeding and I am on my 5th Olympus!! Come one Achilles - why are you being so bad???
    Don't panic I've bred 7 Olympus so far and no Achilles .... Trying not to speed breed anymore
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I have been trying as well, not so lucky (as usual) now up to 10 tries and will keep going until I get it.

Funny how being let down so many times in this game makes you think it will never be easy, then to hear it is nice for some made me think otherwise, but I should know better by now.

Executive Chef
    Yeah the odds are great for this guy, I sped through like 6 or so olympus, but I just got a 47 hour timer. On the other roost I got an infinity. So this round of new diamond dragon is loving me. I do have the temple and of course took advantage of the free boosted breed.

Grats to everyone getting this awesome looking fellow! <3 And best of luck to everyone trying. <3

Nightclub Owner
    I'm still trying for it, but not in a hurry to get it since it's the only one I want right now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Achilles is on the Island along with his new sibling, Mercury! Both nests currently inhabited by diamond hybrids who have decided to breed peasants for me. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Achilles is on the Island along with his new sibling, Mercury! Both nests currently inhabited by diamond hybrids who have decided to breed peasants for me. Lol
    lol congrats!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast