Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Achilles dragon August 5 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it 47 hours I was continue trying to get this dragon now I hv got success without daimond temple though all the best who all still trying for this beauty

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Finally got it 47 hours I was continue trying to get this dragon now I hv got success without daimond temple though all the best who all still trying for this beauty
    Wow i have diamond temple try for an austromancer not successful last week n i sold that temple n buy again stll nothing , now i see if u lucky enough no need cost any gold or temple, I wasted to much

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I got a 47 hour breed Achilles=Diamond/Poseidon 2nd try. Thanks. If anyone is interested in breed for Valiant= Any Champion Ruins/Diamond will give you Valiant. It took me quite a few breedings but I got it. You might have to change your Champion Ruins dragon; but you will eventually get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and I got Dark Angel, Valiant, and Achilles without the Diamond Temple. ������

Rhino Keeper
    Seems I could not use a smiley face. Sorry

Executive Chef
    Yes! Finally got 47 hours! I had absolutely no luck with Diamond and Olympus so paired Diamond with Aphrodite and got it first try.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    This one realy easy to breed with diamond temple, all my friend who have diamond temple get it fast, because it not slit
    Oh cause I want to breed it without the temple, since it didn't help me at all in my previous experiences with it, I have bought it for 4 times but got nothing
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    The second time that I bought Diamond Temple. I tried so hard all the time and didn't got any diamond type. Again 60 gold for nothing.
    This was the last time that I gave money or gold for a diamond temple. I was able to breed Quetzal and Crusader without it and will still try for Achilles without the Temple.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    The second time that I bought Diamond Temple. I tried so hard all the time and didn't got any diamond type. Again 60 gold for nothing.
    This was the last time that I gave money or gold for a diamond temple. I was able to breed Quetzal and Crusader without it and will still try for Achilles without the Temple.
    Same here, but I bought it 4 times just to see how I'll do......

But for sure I won't ever buy it again lol, there'll never be a 5th time for me lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Only been getting stupid Olympus even after activating diamond temple and spending gold on boosted breeding! So not worth it at all!