Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fun Game If It Didn't Crash So Much

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMare7 View Post
    I've tried that many times. It doesn't help.
    Sorry sweetie. I'm afraid I've to send you to Support for your case and have an agent to check your game. I hope your game returns to normal soon.

Support Email: support@storm8.com

Executive Chef
    This morning four times my game crashed. The worse was when I finished boardwalk order. Then my coins disappear right after I went back to game. It happens more on my iPad than iPhone for some reason.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    This morning four times my game crashed. The worse was when I finished boardwalk order. Then my coins disappear right after I went back to game. It happens more on my iPad than iPhone for some reason.
    You may want to try to restart your devices and reinstall your game. See the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? Is it possible that your iPhone is newer than your iPad so it runs better? As for your Boardwalk coins, they automatically credit to our game if we don't collect them.

Executive Chef
    My game crashed at the worse time getting my final saw for final expansion then crashed. I went back to game and couldn't get the last saw. Now it's taking forever.

Executive Chef
    Second time tonight my game crashed and got saw push expand button and my game crashed again. This is getting very annoying especially when I need to clear storage. Why is cracking happening so often?

Executive Chef
    Yes my iPhone is newer. Thanks rynetory2.

Grand Emperor
    Ouch ouch, I really feel for you! The last saw for expansion and clearing inventory space. Sorry my607. If you have tried the above suggestions and they didn't help, I think it's best to send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent check your game and investigate further. I really hope you can play normally soon. So sorry on your lost saw though.

To add: while you wait for Support to revert, maybe you can play on your iPhone.

Executive Chef
    With the new event going, Shakespeare in the Park, my game is crashing appropriately every 3-4 minutes. This has been happening for the last 3 days. It makes it very difficult to do the event. There is nothing wrong with my device, iPad2 with the latest iOS. I am able to play DS, FS2, RS2 and 2 non-S8 games with no problems. Please ask the team to look at this game issue.

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    With the new event going, Shakespeare in the Park, my game is crashing appropriately every 3-4 minutes. This has been happening for the last 3 days. It makes it very difficult to do the event. There is nothing wrong with my device, iPad2 with the latest iOS. I am able to play DS, FS2, RS2 and 2 non-S8 games with no problems. Please ask the team to look at this game issue.

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that your game is crashing so frequently. I am not sure why it's happening for you. Can you check that you have plenty of space and avoid running Dream City with other apps running in the background? Did you try to clear cache and reinstall game? Hopefully this works for you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that your game is crashing so frequently. I am not sure why it's happening for you. Can you check that you have plenty of space and avoid running Dream City with other apps running in the background? Did you try to clear cache and reinstall game? Hopefully this works for you.
    Rynetory2 thanks for the response. Nothing is helping.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast