Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fun Game If It Didn't Crash So Much

Farm Supplier
    And now I'm also losing items that should have been manufactured. Too frustrating to play. S8 need to pare it back and stop adding stuff until this is fixed

Grand Emperor
    Can you try the suggestions under Device performance issues section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? if you haven't? Otherwise please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Dream city suddenly crashing constantly

Have been playing this game for about two months with no problems (including this morning) and suddenly this afternoon it keeps crashing after about 40 seconds. Has done this about ten times in a row so far. Has anyone else been having the same problem?

On my iPod Touch, the game crashes whenever the Game Center banners start flashing. I lose all progress made after that point, no matter how long it takes to crash. I've tried closing all the other apps. I completely agree that this game would be a lot more appealing if it would just stop crashing.

Re: Game Center - this goes back to a problem posted months ago. When you start DCM, it logs into GC, with the banner "Welcome back...", then, at some random point while playing the game itself, you start getting banner notifications about all your old achievements. I honestly don't care about GC, in general. But, it doesn't affect any other S8 game the same way. I would say that the old achievements are looping, but I haven't had the game stay open long enough to be able to tell.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

If I do that will I still have the same level?

Executive Chef
    Yes. If you are worried about losing your progress please write down your Support ID and how many Gems you have in your game. A support agent can help recover your account.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMare7 View Post
    On my iPod Touch, the game crashes whenever the Game Center banners start flashing. I lose all progress made after that point, no matter how long it takes to crash. I've tried closing all the other apps. I completely agree that this game would be a lot more appealing if it would just stop crashing.

Re: Game Center - this goes back to a problem posted months ago. When you start DCM, it logs into GC, with the banner "Welcome back...", then, at some random point while playing the game itself, you start getting banner notifications about all your old achievements. I honestly don't care about GC, in general. But, it doesn't affect any other S8 game the same way. I would say that the old achievements are looping, but I haven't had the game stay open long enough to be able to tell.
    Can you try reinstalling your game and see if it helps?

Grand Emperor
    FYI

I've moved the bugs reports of your game crashing when doing final business delivery to Game crashes when completing businesses. Thanks.

I've tried that many times. It doesn't help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast