Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same shop different colors

Rhino Keeper

Same shop different colors

Why the bushes are of different colors in these shops?? All three of them are 5 star..

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed the same thing with a few fully upgraded buildings. For instance, my Department Stores have different bushes out front & different colored benches on the rooftop sitting area...all are fully upgraded. I think it's really clever that the designers built this into the game! . I keep looking out for other slight design variations. Im not sure how to post a picture.
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 07-30-16 at 04:36 PM.

Grand Emperor
    I love the little variations make the same building look more interesting. Haha I had been keeping a lookout too, it's like playing "spot the difference". Highrises at different stages of upgrade look different too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    I've noticed the same thing with a few fully upgraded buildings. For instance, my Department Stores have different bushes out front & different colored benches on the rooftop sitting area...all are fully upgraded. I think it's really clever that the designers built this into the game! . I keep looking out for other slight design variations. Im not sure how to post a picture.
    See this. How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Rhino Keeper
    I think the flowers and bushes are supposed to look healthy and beautiful when the building is fully expanded and full. Isn't this a glitch that some are not changing when they are completed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by me2nyy View Post
    I think the flowers and bushes are supposed to look healthy and beautiful when the building is fully expanded and full. Isn't this a glitch that some are not changing when they are completed?
    I think they look healthy and full. Just blame it on a different species and perhaps different personal taste (from the shop owners )

Rhino Keeper
    Some of mine look healthy and full. Others of same buildings (that are also fully expanded and filled) have brown plants.

Executive Chef
    well, it's late autumn in that neighborhood.

Grand Emperor
    I love the green trees in Cellular Cellar but unfortunately they turned brown after I mastered it. Maybe I should leave it un-mastered haha.

Executive Chef
    I just notice big day boutique side by side the bushes r different color light green and dark green.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast