Thread: Requirements for level 30 and below (Timed event An Orchestrated Occasion)

Requirements for level 30 and below (Timed event An Orchestrated Occasion)

I've just read a few posts and I feel horrible about it. The requirement of Mysterious Venom/ the alternate building required for levels 30 and under.
    Although this problem doesn't effect me, I really wanted to know if anything can be done.

This was my response to them before I thought to maybe post here.
    I feel awful. It's clear you guys were preparing, getting your Theatre up to 5 and making the extra Markets. I don't know if this is the first event that they've offered different requirements for rulers 30 and under. I think it's a great idea...except for what's just happened here. I think the majority of people who Gem are higher level and that's the only way we get sneak peeks of what's ahead : /
    I brought it up in an earlier post, about the Venom, several people did, but maybe the post got lost. Other then spending Gems I don't know what I can suggest. I'm so sorry.
    I can't imagine a new player level 15 would have their Garden up and running by the time they would get to Chapter 10 without using Gems (buying the Venom for upgrade or buying a manticore)

I think two of the people below are already on their last day of the event.
    I picked out a few links from the event thread - with the issues:
    Post 476 - https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1324981
    Post 1011 - https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1326570
    Post 1016 - https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1326582

If this isn't the right spot to post this could you please move? Sorry in advance if it is.
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-30-16 at 08:37 AM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Most players should already at least have the Magic Garden, but seems like some did not. They do have access to expand to and activate the Magic Garden to obtain it from there though. We've shared the feedback with the game team for consideration in future events.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We've shared the feedback with the game team for consideration in future events.
    OK thanks, I appreciate it. 🙂
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)