Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant get into forum and games

Grand Emperor
    Are you all using Telstra's network or a different network? I'm wondering if there are problems with this ISP.

It also appears I can't load this forum or any other storm8 forum on the wifi either... Only cellular. Telstra. Strange c.c

Rhino Keeper
    And the forum doesn't work either. I have a Motorola router with and extender to reach my side of the house

Grand Emperor
    I've reported over before I got kicked off. Try your games again. I got mine going.

Fashion Designer
    Still not working

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Still not working
    Sorry to hear that. I've flagged this in so let's wait a little for the team to get online.

Fashion Designer
    Hi all, I am finally able to load in. Thank you for reporting, Rynetory. While servers were down, I could not even access the forum to report it!!! This outage is going to impact the timed events on castle (and other story games). Is there any chance storm 8 will extend the event because of the access issue?? I'm going to try hard to get my satyr. Thank you!

I was able to access the internet as usual, and other games. Just not storm8 story games or the forum. Still having trouble posting here. Getting error messages.

vBulletin Message
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    S8 NETWORK

Grand Emperor
    Updates

Hi guys, some of you may be having issues getting into the forum and/or games. Just want you to know that this has been reported. Let's wait for the team to fix this. Sorry about this.

Fashion Designer
    Hello everyone n s8 helper my game just start working now, thank you for reporting!

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast