Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What theme would YOU like to see in Bakery Story?

I would like to see more realistic themes, like an occupation theme. I want to have firefighters or policemen at my bakery or a queue of office workers waiting for coffee. More "people decorations" rather than just furnitures.

Yes--candy land theme!!! It would be awesome to add more items and features to things that we already have but can use more of i.e. tables and chairs, ovens, and way more fun items!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just want more cake recipes. Seems we're always making treats which is great but we need new cakes!

New Resident
    I would like Roller Skating theme, how about roller skating servers, rental stand, lazer fun, arcade a rolling skating rink with people, purples, hot pink, orange colors, and how about booth tables?
    Maybe an outside roof and poles night wall paper, we already have colorful wall paper. Different colors Oldie car for ovens we can use against the walls.
    Hope someone likes this idea. 
    Last edited by maggi7276; 08-02-16 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    ALICE IN A WONDERLAND - has a huge potential both for decor and recipes!
    Cultural Cafes/Bakeries (French, Italian, Belgian, Mexican, Chinese, Russian, Indian, etc.)
    Garden Theme (all things garden, bring more TREES, SHRUBS, COLUMNS, etc. to be purchased separately, not as a crate)
    MAGIC GARDEN (faeries, gnomes, unicorns, castles, grottoes, etc.)
    I agree with all of this and in addition: under the sea mermaids (more than last time!)

French cafe theme with pastel colors, macaron towers and pretty boxes on shelves.
    Last edited by kaelynrosecake; 08-02-16 at 12:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Alice in Wonderland theme with lovely cakes or a Dutch theme

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    continuing: maybe a donut theme, i really like the donut box and a goal would be a nice thing to have as well with donuts and coffee.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whatfireball View Post
    Maybe something with cultures, we've seen a few of them listed, but since Bakery Story is a huge game that has blown up around the world, it's great if we include different types of nationalities. There are some Canadians, Americans, English people, Pakistan people, Italians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Australians, and so much more!
    Yessssss

Farm Supplier
    Would love to see some pastel/brown bakery themed items!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Seconding all of the following, with some additional comments as well

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I would like to see themes that are bakery-centric. Baking/bakery offerings from around the country and the world would be great.

Seasonally appropriate updates that are released well in advance of holidays and special occasions. Add recipes to existing ovens. Rerelease some of the older goal ovens with updated recipes.

Be nice to see a return to 4x4 final goal prizes and extra pieces related to goals.
    PLEASE return to a 4x4 final goal prize (and a coin price rather than a gem price, if possible)! I also really support the country- and worldwide baked goods suggestion, and ask again that the artists for this game please consider including people of different skin tones in their illustrations.

I would also really appreciate if existing appliances get new recipes. There were a few missed opportunities (ex. minty recipes could have been added with the Mint Green update) and it would be really nice to see it moving forward. A re-release of older appliances would be great as well, and this is known to be a popular request on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I love the color-based updates (the b&w, the mint green). I think they're great for non-goal themes, low key but very useful. Place-based is also great, both US cities with their own special flair and any other worldwide locations you want to tackle. Also, they're not new themes, but I'd be glad to revisit ice cream, there are so many flavors we don't have yet, or a pastry competition. And I love plated desserts & chocolate show-stoppers--the tiered cakes you guys sometimes draw are gorgeous (super tall tiers are totally a thing now, try one!) but there are other beautiful kinds of desserts. Modern tiered cakes are great too, with geometric prints, instead of flowers. also love for you guys to take a second bash at the strawberry theme, with less cartoonishness. And red more than pink.

For more out-there themes, though I tend to prefer the realistic ones, I love the Fairytale idea as well (not princessy) and if Alice in Wonderland is possible, copyright-wise, that's neat. I suggested a film noir movie night years ago and then we had a movie theme, but there weren't any bombshell blondies, which was the best part of my idea.

And this isn't a theme, but please back away from everything childish or cartoony. It feels like you're outsourcing the design work to the local nursery school sometimes. Also more cash register options, and give aunt loretta a different outfit!
    The color-based updates (mint, b&w, rose gold, etc.) have been really chic and elegant! I agree that they've been great for non-goal themes, and I wouldn't mind seeing more

I also second the call for less cartoony items, and, in general, less sparkles on the decor. Not everything is shiny and sparkly, and it gets weird when even houseplants start to have sparkles

More cash register options and outfits for Loretta would also be great! If we can get aprons on mannequins (no more of those either, please!), surely we can see those aprons on Loretta

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    continuing: maybe a donut theme, i really like the donut box and a goal would be a nice thing to have as well with donuts and coffee.
    Yes to this please! A donut shop theme would be great
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast