Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What theme would YOU like to see in Bakery Story?

New Resident
    I would love to see more fairies (magical grotto) flower wonderland, little fairies in flowers, flower palace, blooming Lotus or some sort of flower as a table or chair. Bold and soft colors in flowers. Fairy oven with magical recipes. And maybe more ways for earning gems or gems as a gift for neighbours (like you can receive max 5 gems per day after reaching a specific level like 50 or something, to keep the game more exiting) more random goals to win special items. Once in a month a special (rare) box. More choice in counters and wall and floor decorations.

New Resident
    Fairy theme, jungle theme, diamond theme, 60's or 70's theme. Brazil Carnival theme. Tropical paradise theme. (fairytale) under water world theme.

Fashion Designer
    I would love more fairytale items, but less princess-y stuff.

Executive Chef
    I love the color-based updates (the b&w, the mint green). I think they're great for non-goal themes, low key but very useful. Place-based is also great, both US cities with their own special flair and any other worldwide locations you want to tackle. Also, they're not new themes, but I'd be glad to revisit ice cream, there are so many flavors we don't have yet, or a pastry competition. And I love plated desserts & chocolate show-stoppers--the tiered cakes you guys sometimes draw are gorgeous (super tall tiers are totally a thing now, try one!) but there are other beautiful kinds of desserts. Modern tiered cakes are great too, with geometric prints, instead of flowers. also love for you guys to take a second bash at the strawberry theme, with less cartoonishness. And red more than pink.

For more out-there themes, though I tend to prefer the realistic ones, I love the Fairytale idea as well (not princessy) and if Alice in Wonderland is possible, copyright-wise, that's neat. I suggested a film noir movie night years ago and then we had a movie theme, but there weren't any bombshell blondies, which was the best part of my idea.

And this isn't a theme, but please back away from everything childish or cartoony. It feels like you're outsourcing the design work to the local nursery school sometimes. Also more cash register options, and give aunt loretta a different outfit!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Yes please, no more cartoonish stuff, make it elegant looking and beautiful. youve done it in the past so it is possible.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    ALICE IN A WONDERLAND - has a huge potential both for decor and recipes!
    Cultural Cafes/Bakeries (French, Italian, Belgian, Mexican, Chinese, Russian, Indian, etc.)
    Garden Theme (all things garden, bring more TREES, SHRUBS, COLUMNS, etc. to be purchased separately, not as a crate)
    MAGIC GARDEN (faeries, gnomes, unicorns, castles, grottoes, etc.)

Fashion Designer
    please change the style back to the old style. what has been coming out from storm8 is too asian cutesy style. makes quite a few items unappealing that i would have bought otherwise.
    then any theme will be automatically better!

Fashion Designer
    Pie eating contest More pie recipes.
    More of the gem themes with tables and chairs & counters, you've only scratched surface there.
    Bake sale for raising awareness of a cause.
    Now that we have the sea, more pirates.
    I second the color based theme twospoons is suggesting.
    Along with the ice cream theme as well.
    Pick a flower, do a theme with only that flower.
    Sooooo many kinds of bread worldwide. Breads around the world theme.
    I love those yellow rose porcelain tables,
    maybe more porcelain tables changing the look of course.

Bring in some ghosts for Halloween.
    Ornaments for Christmas and assorted deco. XMas lights for wall.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by samsam35 View Post
    I would love to see more fairies (magical grotto) flower wonderland, little fairies in flowers, flower palace, blooming Lotus or some sort of flower as a table or chair. Bold and soft colors in flowers. Fairy oven with magical recipes. And maybe more ways for earning gems or gems as a gift for neighbours (like you can receive max 5 gems per day after reaching a specific level like 50 or something, to keep the game more exiting) more random goals to win special items. Once in a month a special (rare) box. More choice in counters and wall and floor decorations.
    +1!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by desiree70517 View Post
    How about a thin blue line theme? Little police officer, police car, a k9, black table with a thin blue line, maybe even a donut shop ha!
    I like this idea too!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast