Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What theme would YOU like to see in Bakery Story?

What theme would YOU like to see in Bakery Story?

Hello bakers!

What themes would you like to see in the game? We'd love to hear your ideas!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier

Cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hello bakers!

What themes would you like to see in the game? We'd love to hear your ideas!
    Maybe something with cultures, we've seen a few of them listed, but since Bakery Story is a huge game that has blown up around the world, it's great if we include different types of nationalities. There are some Canadians, Americans, English people, Pakistan people, Italians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Australians, and so much more!

I would like to see themes that are bakery-centric. Baking/bakery offerings from around the country and the world would be great.

Seasonally appropriate updates that are released well in advance of holidays and special occasions. Add recipes to existing ovens. Rerelease some of the older goal ovens with updated recipes.

Be nice to see a return to 4x4 final goal prizes and extra pieces related to goals.

I love rococo themed decor...since we have a princess carriage and related items, I feel that rococo would suit it.

Also, it would be nice to see more coffee house sort of things. I do know that there was an update like that ages ago...but it is really perfect. Coffee machines of frappes and lattes and teahouse of different flavored tea. I do mean the actual appliances and not just decor.

I like that we have box prizes popping up every now and then as an LTO...would love to see this being kept up!

It would also be nice to have an option of doing a quest and requesting parts from neighbors to make (some) of existing appliances "easy".

Also, I would be really excited if we get new expansion sizes for our bakeries!!
    Bakery Wishlist: Fairy Kitchen & Candy Carousel

Executive Chef
    A beautiful 50s theme

Fashion Designer
    S8, you recently made sea themed goals. Could you please add to that next week and add more things under the sea related? Like under the sea wallpaper like appears in restaurant story, turtle or fish tables and chairs, maybe some black sand or dark water tiles, some coral flowers or bubble wall decors, giant sandcastle, sea weed, seaweed collumn, mermaid reef, crab waiter, fish, shark, whales, and maybe a sunken ship for floor decors, for a counter it could be a sunken ship counter that has the same texture as the floor deco, and for an oven it could be "under the sea oven" which could be blue and have cute fish on the sides and cook lobster, shark cupcakes, and crab cakes. This is such an amazing theme that I feel so much could of been done for. Thank you.

I really like the black/white currently offered. Adds some class & is sleek & chic & updated.

I would like another magic or winter themed update. Could be cool. Or maybe a camera themed update. Or anything just more ovens.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    a alice and wonderland theme, vintage tea party theme, candy land theme.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

How about a thin blue line theme? Little police officer, police car, a k9, black table with a thin blue line, maybe even a donut shop ha!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast