Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Poppy Pony

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    25 Runes from the Leaderboard gave me what I needed to expand to the Poppy Pony.

Attachment 33618

Expanding to the Poppy Pony plot cost the same as any other expansion. For me it was 80 Runes and 1,000,000 coins. It took less than a minute for the expansion to complete (I didn't notice the exact time). As suspected, the habitat is a Nature Preserve(holds 2 animals). The Poppy Pony is a Nature/Fire hybrid.
    Congratulations! and thank you for taking on the project. I have been following your progress with just a bit of envy.

Executive Chef
    I just got poppy pony, my expansion would only go to 70, even clicking on its habitat and choosing mine did not show 70/80 it stayed at 70.. Not wanting to lose hard earned runes and go through more mine crashing I spent the gems to go ahead and get it just wondering if anyone else with 70 cap had the same issue? Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I just got poppy pony, my expansion would only go to 70, even clicking on its habitat and choosing mine did not show 70/80 it stayed at 70.. Not wanting to lose hard earned runes and go through more mine crashing I spent the gems to go ahead and get it just wondering if anyone else with 70 cap had the same issue? Thank you
    yes my baby account got the same issue : can not expand to the poppy but max runes was 70 !
    my main account doesn't have this problem since it reached 80 runes long ago
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I have this issue, when I tap poppy pony habitat to expand 70/80 I choose mine it tells me the cap is 70 and won't let me mine the last 10, only choice is to spend like 100 diamonds I don't have!

New Resident
    Can anyone tell me how to get down to the large southern grass area that the Poppy Pony is at the bottom of? I have a couple plots in the grassy area just above what appears to be a ridge at the northern end of this area, but it won't let me expand over the ridge. I looked at ninasidstorm8's images in this thread, but the earliest one already shows 3 plots or so into this area that I can't reach.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the exact same boat right now. I guess I just have to hope to get 10 runes from a Leaderboard Bonus.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat right now. I guess I just have to hope to get 10 runes from a Leaderboard Bonus.
    That's really smart! Wish I had thought of that *faceplant* good luck spinning!

Rhino Keeper
    That's really smart! Wish I had thought of that *faceplant* good luck spinning!
    Thank you! Your wishes paid off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3360.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	34519

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Thank you! Your wishes paid off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3360.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	34519
    YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!

Farm Supplier
    I have same 70/80 issue. I was wondering if a leaderboard win would work or if it wouldn't add since I'm technically at max. I hope I can spin and win!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast