Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Poppy Pony

Rhino Keeper
    Is that entire area expandable? I'm a little disappointed to see that it's not a regular island, but with that much space it gives us so much creative freedom and I'm really excited. I'm a level 76 and I still have two spaces on the far blue island and I've only completed one purple island, so now I must make a choice of where to start expanding. I think I'll finish the far blue island and the large purple island and forgo the other small purple islands in favor of this new area 😄 I already have an Ampeater, but 100 runes is tempting, it would be a good expansion boost and would allow me to move some animals out of storage.
    To sum it up I'm excited for the new content to come in the future 😄🌲🌳🌲

Rhino Keeper
    I can not figure out where it is! my forest is under Listal, can someone help me?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    I can not figure out where it is! my forest is under Listal, can someone help me?
    You have to have version 1.6 installed. move your screen to the lowest right-hand corner of the forest. There is an open square there just up from the water. The Poppy Pony is in the plot diagonal to the left and up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poppy Pony.PNG 
Views:	464 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	32609
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 07-29-16 at 09:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm trying to decide whether to make a beeline (haha a long drawn out zigzag bee line) to the pony or to see what kind of winding adventure the expansions can lead me on.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, thank you thank you! I thought I was going to have to quit playing. I couldn't do anymore except sell animals!!! Yay! Better late than never!

Executive Chef
    I am going to go straight for the Poppy Pony. I will try to remember to post the obstacles in the plots as I encounter them. The following plot is four plots to the right and the third plot down from the top of the Lower Green shelf. The 4th plot over on the top row of the lower shelf is not accessible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Expansion Plot 1.jpg 
Views:	607 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	32618

This plot contained the following obstacles:

2 - Depleting Poplars: $50,000/each and 20 minutes to clear
    1 - Siphoning Cypress: $200,000 and 4 hours to clear
    1 - Obsidian Deposit: $400,000 and 20 minutes to clear.

Not cheap at $700,000 coins. The Obsidian Deposit is particularly difficult to select since it is in the lower left corner of the plot and is obscured by the plot to the right of it.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 07-30-16 at 03:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    I done the plot after the one with your side kicker in it ninasidstorm8. I can't remember the name of the obstacle but it took 1 hour and 40 mins to clear if that helps your chart at all. And it was the only obstacle there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I done the plot after the one with your side kicker in it ninasidstorm8. I can't remember the name of the obstacle but it took 1 hour and 40 mins to clear if that helps your chart at all. And it was the only obstacle there
    Thanks for the information. I posted the information on the first 7 plots of the Lower Green shelf in the following thread. I can supply information but I don't have the tools to combine it all into a convenient format like Zenobia did.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....stacles/page22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I'm trying to decide whether to make a beeline (haha a long drawn out zigzag bee line) to the pony or to see what kind of winding adventure the expansions can lead me on.
    I would save the pony expansion for LAST, after you are maxed at 126 habitats. Then when you expand there you will be able to have 127/126 habitats, 1 over the limit. Back when level 45 was the highest, between the Solar Bear, Hareon, and Habitats saved in my storage from World Events (Remember those!) I had 5 habitats over the limit put out.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    I would save the pony expansion for LAST, after you are maxed at 126 habitats. Then when you expand there you will be able to have 127/126 habitats, 1 over the limit. Back when level 45 was the highest, between the Solar Bear, Hareon, and Habitats saved in my storage from World Events (Remember those!) I had 5 habitats over the limit put out.
    Wow, great idea. I suppose one could head over that direction and then hold off on the expansion just in case it's related to a future goal...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast