Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Nightclub Owner
    1 to 4 - 1600 to 1400
    5 to 15 - all around 300
    15 to 20 - all around 100

Doesn't seem like there's much competition here, I'm at 10th place, but not going to spend gold to participate
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Medhba View Post
    I had no idea there was an active DS forum. I'm so happy to have found it/you all. :-)
    Welcome!

Rhino Keeper
    I had no idea there was an active DS forum. I'm so happy to have found it/you all. :-)
    It took me a while to discover the forum; now I spend as much time reading posts as playing!! You will find the people here incredibly knowledgeable and helpful!

Farm Supplier
    That's how I felt when I found it! Welcome!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm tired of back to back to back events. Feels more like work than fun. Between here and FFS it just takes up too much time. I spent gold when I wanted the cute clownfish dragon but I wouldn't even have come close without spending it. I'm taking this time to rebuild my food and evolve my gold dragons and some others I haven't gotten to. I'll play my usual game and if milestones come my way, that's great, but I'm not bothering to work at this one. Good luck to anyone participating.

Hello Medhba! You'll find everyone here to be very nic ed and very helpful. Finding these forums has helped me so much!!

Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the radiant flame where we go to checking for points every 2 hours in the tournament? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the radiant flame where we go to checking for points every 2 hours in the tournament? Thanks.
    In the market for 150 gold

Banned
    Well, just took a look at my leaderboard Player 1 has already amassed over 5,500 crowns with only 1 Breeding den working, 3 nests, no GDP's and nothing happening on the Arctic Isles. Player 2 is 720 crowns! All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you have to pay for it?! Never mind.

Fashion Designer
    Quick question: has anyone experienced a decrease in their points for an unknown reason? Earlier, I was at 300+ points then when I opened the app again, I was only at 200+ points.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast