Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Executive Chef
    yep. It wouldn't shock me in the least for evolution to still be a part of the leaderboard, and or android not to get the second temple for until after the event. Between this game and several others, this company is going downhill drastically, part of the reason I don't get on the forums near as much as I used to...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    good luck to those who are doing leaderboard
    i will see what dragons we are having for the milestones : if there is an habitat, i will try for the habitat and may be for the dragons i don't have .
    but no way to be stressed by leaderboard again
    Yes that is what I will do as well.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Fashion Designer
    I refuse to participate in another Leader board Event. When the put getting what gives me four hour collecting right at the end of the month for us seniors that means we lose three days of collecting it is not worth participating. I am extremely angry now. They've taken my favorite event. The world events, we're about community this is about competition and about money.

Banned
    Only saying this so storm8 has to give more prizes out breed dino and dino you will always recive a rare or super rare or 2 commons less then 30 seconds 8) or diamond and forest for ultra rare bonus but can be many fails before you get the quetzal

Rhino Keeper
    What if they gave an event......and nobody played? Maybe that will get their attention. Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of them shoving these leaderboard events that nobody wants! Arrogance!

I don't actually mind the Leaderboard events anymore. I don't even contemplate competing rather hope for milestone dragons I don't have. I just play my normal game and in that way earn some free dragons - all good.

Banned
    Yea I hope there is a habitat i think that would be fair enough

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I don't actually mind the Leaderboard events anymore. I don't even contemplate competing rather hope for milestone dragons I don't have. I just play my normal game and in that way earn some free dragons - all good.
    Same here, but i do push to get to the final milestone. I imagine if I had the final dragon, I wouldn't do that, lol.

Executive Chef
    Come on a leaderboard.oh it's again...
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm fine to see this event once in a while.

But if S8 is going to replace this with the World Event in the future then it's really is an issue now

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast