Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Fashion Designer
    Seriously S8? 1 Palm tree for milestone 10 haha.

#1-#3 on my leaderboard 12,000-14,000 are going to be battling it out for the top 2 spots, and #4 is boosting trying to catch up. Fun watching and very happy not being involved in the money spending race.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Seriously S8? 1 Palm tree for milestone 10 .
    I was just about to have a rant about 1 measly palm tree for a prize (it was for my 4k rewa)- as if I didnt get enough on the last leaderboard event! 😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    I was just about to have a rant about 1 measly palm tree for a prize (it was for my 4k rewa)- as if I didnt get enough on the last leaderboard event! ��
    Ditto!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Almost all the all the dragons up there take 4 hours to breed and evolve (some Abominable types take 8 hours, and the Blizzard types take 12 hours to evolve). If you plan right, you can create an assembly line: breed>hatch>feed up to level 3 and evolve>sell off, every four hours. The wheel is ready every four hours, too, so that works out well. You get 24 points for each step, plus any bonus points. 72 points is actually low-balling the total because it doesn't include the bonus points, and since there are only three common dragon in the Arctic you almost always get some bonus points.

I've been keeping all my Arctic dragons at level 4 so it's no big deal to sell any of them when a duplicate is hatched, even super rares (except Diamond hybrids, of course those will never be sold). So, if the baby that is ready to hatch is a Sasquatch, I sell off my existing level 4 Sasquatch and replace it with the baby. Keeping the dragons young also saves a lot of coins, because growing food up there is stupid expensive. If I breed an 8 hour dragon or a Blizzard type, I wait until bedtime to evolve it. I've got two of each habitat, so there is space to hold a duplicate or two, if necessary (I'm still missing 4 dragons- Alpine, Penguin, and 2 diamond hybrids). The Ice Age Dragon gives no evolution points since it only takes 1 minute to evolve, but you still get 48 total points for breeding and hatching it (I sell those right off the nest).
    Thank you. I definitely need to get my act together as I'm not getting anywhere near those types of numbers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    Same here. Which I think is too bad, since it is the only one I don't have, and it looks cool.

ETA: I have about 4000 points and am inn 4th or 5th (My phone is updating, so I can't check ).

The leader on my board has close to 9000 I think, so it isn't nutso, but people have been boosting and I doubt I will be in the top 10 at the end. More importantly, I don't think I can get enough for the final milestone.
    I have similar points with you, but I'm placed at 12th because the top 3 players in my group all have over 10,000 points now, with 1 having 16,000 with boost active right now

I will no longer bother writing down the points cause top 3 are leading with more than double the points of most players in my group, only 4 is closer to them with 8000 points or so, but 5 only has 6000, so yea, none of us are even close to top 3 below that.

That's why my previous post I only mentioned about milestones, won't bother competing, and won't bother if I miss some milestones either, I'm just playing casually here
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    My last 3 milestones were awesome 20,000 food each time, we can never have enough food!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    My last 3 milestones were awesome 20,000 food each time, we can never have enough food!
    Wow you are lucky to get all that food. I have been getting soccer nets.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Agreed! I prefer food over coins or points that I've been getting from milestones
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Happily sitting at 15 th ..... Food is useful and have all dragons already
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Happily sitting at 15 th ..... Food is useful and have all dragons already
    Same here, I am 15th too..., Lol... It's funny to see top 10 players competing each other, but on the other hand, it's so sad seeing those kind of phenomenon. I really hope I can sit in 20th position, but breeding and evolving dragon actively everyday made me got those points and rank 15th, but honestly I don't need those point, I am happy and proud to myself even I get 0 point and place in 20th position. I need peace, I play games for fun and stress-relieve, not vice versa.