Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Farm Supplier
    I give up with this Leaderboard game. When I started I was no.5 and now no.15.

These are what I got from the wheel:
    4 X coins
    3 X temple ruins
    1 X soccer net
    and some small prizes, generally between 25-35.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    Yes. Yes they are. Mine have been sentenced to the same fate as those tire swings. They will spend eternity in the deep, dark recesses of my shed, never to know the warmth of the sun or the cool breezes of the outside world.
    I have been selling the decorations because I need the cash. I spent all my coins on expansions since I am not a big coin producer and only have about 2 million coins at any one point in time lol. I guess I need to feed my dragons so I can produce more coins..but I still sell the decorations anyway.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Nightclub Owner
    1. 11,200
    2. 8700
    3 to 12 all around 4000
    13 to 20 all around 3000

I was laughing when I see 1 boosting once again
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef

For the record, I'm in 5th with 4841 points. I've been getting 150-240 points on the wheel thanks to these guys.

4 Soccer nets and 2 ruins. My wheel went backwards to the soccer net. Reported this to S8 already, lets see their response. This is so disappointed and frustrated in so many levels. Sigh... 😭

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The Arctic Isles can easily give iOS players at least 72 points every 4 hours, which is over 400 event points a day without spending any gold/money, and with very little effort. Android players don't have the Arctic Isles, so that makes the milestones much harder to reach, never mind actually finishing in one of the top 2 spots. Android players don't stand a chance against iOS players- unless they are willing to spend money, and spend more money than the iOS players in their group. Plus, the new evolution temple isn't available for Andriod, so that just widened the gap even further.
    OMG! That is ridiculous!! Why would they do something like that? Thanks for the heads up. I just got the goal about the arctic isles & promise to never use them when leaderboard events are up. As far as the temple, I have small amt of gold and am not gonna buy more for something like that. I deal with chronic pain 24/7 even with massive amts of several different pain pills. I play games to try to relax and keep my mind busy. I don't want to play frantically. 1 nest, 1 temple, and 1 den is good for me. Good luck friend :-) and thank you for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I have been selling the decorations because I need the cash. I spent all my coins on expansions since I am not a big coin producer and only have about 2 million coins at any one point in time lol. I guess I need to feed my dragons so I can produce more coins..but I still sell the decorations anyway.
    Oh gee I never thought of that, duh, lol. Thanks :-)

Fashion Designer
    Last leaderboard I won gold from STW to make up for all the tire swings, no gold on the wheel this time...Can we say cheap cheap cheap

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Last leaderboard I won gold from STW to make up for all the tire swings, no gold on the wheel this time...Can we say cheap cheap cheap
    Sure can!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The Arctic Isles can easily give iOS players at least 72 points every 4 hours, which is over 400 event points a day without spending any gold/money, and with very little effort. Android players don't have the Arctic Isles, so that makes the milestones much harder to reach, never mind actually finishing in one of the top 2 spots. Android players don't stand a chance against iOS players- unless they are willing to spend money, and spend more money than the iOS players in their group. Plus, the new evolution temple isn't available for Andriod, so that just widened the gap even further.
    I'd love to now how you can get at least 72 points every 4 hours.