Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Sooo disappointing. I really don't enjoy leaderboard events at all. I wonder if developers ever read the forums. I can't believe that they keep doing these events, knowing the strong dislike for them. And the leaderboard certainly didn't have to replace the community event. They could at least give us one of those once in awhile
    It doesn't look like they read the forums because this goes on and on. So sad because they're losing players because of the Leaderboards favoring the iOS users and the rich who pour money into it to still finish below 3rd place anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Great !!! Now I don't have to participate!! I can go on with my normal breeding evolving planting food .... Yay!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Great !!! Now I don't have to participate!! I can go on with my normal breeding evolving planting food .... Yay!!!
    Right? I stopped doing the tales two events ago, so I am constantly feeding and evolving my dragons like I couldn't before.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Uuuuhh,
    Something as global as the Olympic games would have been a great opportunity to make a community event.
    I was of the same opinion. Maybe we'll be lucky and only have a 7 day Leaderboard followed by the Olympics World Event. Oh well, one can dream...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Right? I stopped doing the tales two events ago, so I am constantly feeding and evolving my dragons like I couldn't before.
    Ditto, I might even achieve the milestone of being 20th this event by not participating but playing normally.(LOL)

AM feeling blessed at the moment as 2 days ago I actually bred a new dragon, 1st for me In I don't know how long!

Host(ess)

Leaderboard Summer Games Event 07/29

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	32584
    LV200

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Same

Executive Chef
    I agree with most of the sentiments expressed here so far... I'm disappointed that there will be another Leaderboard event and even more disappointed that it seems like World Events have been discontinued (last one was released May 10th).

Yet, I know some people like these Leaderboard events. Good luck to those able and willing to participate in the event.

Executive Chef
    good luck to those who are doing leaderboard
    i will see what dragons we are having for the milestones : if there is an habitat, i will try for the habitat and may be for the dragons i don't have .
    but no way to be stressed by leaderboard again
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I found that during the leaderboard events I was able to breed new dragons that I really wanted. I hope the trend continues.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast