Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoflou View Post
    hi, i'm pretty new to D.S. - i have a question re: summer games event. 1st place has gold trophy - 2nd has silver trophy - 3rd has bronze trophy. do the trophies serve any purpose......or just a decoration to place on island?? thanx!
    Just decoration.

thanx!

Fashion Designer
    Sighhhhh three soccer nets and zero dragons that have soccer element, I can see this is going to be like those idiot tire swings.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so frustrated by the wheel! It takes many, many tries to get it to spin. Half the time I give up and try again later (sometimes it still won't spin).

The top of my leader board has about 20,000 points. I'm never playing this event again. Certainly not with the IOS disparity. All this event does for me is slow down my device and maybe sometimes gives me free food and dragons.

My wheel doesn't spin right either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Sighhhhh three soccer nets and zero dragons that have soccer element, I can see this is going to be like those idiot tire swings.
    Yes. Yes they are. Mine have been sentenced to the same fate as those tire swings. They will spend eternity in the deep, dark recesses of my shed, never to know the warmth of the sun or the cool breezes of the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    The top of my leader board has about 20,000 points. I'm never playing this event again. Certainly not with the IOS disparity. All this event does for me is slow down my device and maybe sometimes gives me free food and dragons.
    20,000 is just insane. This behavior makes it impossible for "normal" players to enjoy the competition. Although I understand the more advanced players do not care for the leaderboards. Too bad the game couldn't track, within the first 48-72 hrs, this kind of game play & adjust the groups.

Also, I have an iPhone & keep reading about advantages. Would you mind telling me what they are please? Thank you in advance :-)

Have a great day/night :-)

Executive Chef

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post

Also, I have an iPhone & keep reading about advantages. Would you mind telling me what they are please? Thank you in advance :-)

Have a great day/night :-)
    The Arctic Isles can easily give iOS players at least 72 points every 4 hours, which is over 400 event points a day without spending any gold/money, and with very little effort. Android players don't have the Arctic Isles, so that makes the milestones much harder to reach, never mind actually finishing in one of the top 2 spots. Android players don't stand a chance against iOS players- unless they are willing to spend money, and spend more money than the iOS players in their group. Plus, the new evolution temple isn't available for Andriod, so that just widened the gap even further.