Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Fashion Designer
    Well, leaderboard usually comes with free boosted breeding so something good might come out of this. Not too hyped for the prize dragon nor the competition itself.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, this is just dragon story which we play everyday to have fun.... If you don't like some events just pass them. I think you don't need to be so serious and get mad just because of them.

I participate leaderboard event just to collect what I can get without using gold. To me it's like a challenge in this game. And I like to visit the island of the top list in my leaderboard group.
    What I found there sometimes could really amaze me. All habitat are the ones which could have 4 dragons in each which cost 500 gold.
    But I enjoy my amazemrnt. You know sometimes the top leader is just a rich kid... Lol

I hope you all can still enjoy the game like I do

Looking forward to it. Every other leaderboard I seem to end up in a modest gold spending group and have done well when that happens. This time should be modest, not crazy spending group. ☺

Farm Supplier
    Not participating.

When I see a Leaderboard event I breathe a sigh of relief. It lets me know exactly how many days I get for relaxed playing to stock up on food, and breed/evolve dragons I want. 🙋🏻

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Mage/Dame of Darkness and Dueler redesigned, yay (sarcastically).

Fashion Designer
    RIP community events?

Host(ess)
    I will participate in it , play my normal game without spending any gold to see how far I can go. This way is more enjoyable.

Farm Supplier
    Agreed. I stopped buying gold when the last leaderboard came out instead of the World Event. Have not bought gold since, which I used to do fairly regularly. Not even to help me squeak by the last Tales step when I couldn't get the last lvl for Adventure dragon. I am over it. I fervently hoped to see that long hoped for WE to lessen the sting of such frequent leaderboards. I can understand why they are implementing leaderboards, but that doesn't mean they have to give their customer's favorite event the axe. I am going to hold onto hope that after this one we will get the WE. Maybe WE and Tales will be taking turns after each leaderboard.

I feel disenchanted by DS these days and sometimes slack off now, whereas before I was obsessed with the game, taking notes, keeping track of my pixel friends, giving them swaggy homes, and bouncing around neighbor islands. Since the last two leaderboards, I have noticed that my ton of neighbors have been playing less. Neighbors Isaw every day hardly show up now. I am trying to find a healthy way of accepting leaderboards by just playing stress free, look at it like a break from the Tales (which I enjoy as long as they aren't too close together), enjoy the fact that there are things to work towards always, and if there is a milestone prize I want then I will try to achieve it - without buying gold, more nests, or the statue that only works for this leaderboard. Unless it's a gorgeous decoration and my 4 gold dragons have earned me enough... which I am dismal at saving... but I miss seeing the neighbors I used to see every day. =(

Anyway, just hoping they reward us with a WE afterwards and that the milestones will be fun and not grossly out of reach without a heaping pile of gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Not participating, good luck to those who will though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm excited for the event because it gives me the opportunity to get new dragons and a great habitat! Breeding is frustrating because I rarely get something I don't have, even though I choose breeding pairs that should yield dragons I don't have at least a third of the time. Instead, it's mostly the same fails time after time. I've bred maybe 4 new dragons in 3 months. At least Leaderboard assures that I get new dragons. I've come to the conclusion that events, battles, and mining are the way to build my dragon collection. Breeding is the least likely way.

I don't really try to win the top prize I Leaderboard unless it is feasible. No crazy spending though! If I want to spend a bunch of gold, it will be to just buy what I want.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast