Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeartKai View Post
    This is what I'm doing too and I'm at 3988 points but unfortunately 1st and 3rd place have been boosting but I'm only 500 points behind 1st and 500 points clear of 3rd. I've maxed the Arctic isles but just sell the max dragon and evolve the baby so I can use the evelution temple there. I have 2 nests on my main and have activated the breeding roost easy 4K points.

Hope that will help others not to spend gold on this event
    I don't have the breeding roost, I can't bring myself to buy it lol.

Nightclub Owner
    1. 9000
    2. 7200
    3 to 13 all around 3000
    14 to 20 all around 2700

Doesn't seem like there's much competition in my group lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Host(ess)
    I haven't boost once, just spend one or two gold to clear the nest or the evolution temple before bed time, I just keep battling, breeding and hatching, I am over 4K . It is possible to reach the final milestone. That is the way I used to play in the world event too.
    Last edited by 005004; 08-02-16 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 005004 View Post
    I haven't boost once, just spend one or two gold to clear the nest or the evolution temple before bed time, I just keep battling, breeding and hatching, I am over 4K . It is possible to reach the final milestone. That is the way I used to play in the world event too.
    Same with regards to spending 1-2 gold to finish up breeding/hatching before bed. Though I'm not over 4K yet - but still on track to get all milestone prizes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Same with regards to spending 1-2 gold to finish up breeding/hatching before bed. Though I'm not over 4K yet - but still on track to get all milestone prizes.
    Ditto, well actually just above but only speed up before bed and work only if 2 gold or less required.

Banned
    Hmmmm leader booseted with 2x boost had 2 dens going put 2 coral on each nest did not breed another set of dragons both dens are now empty with a diamond in temple 2x boost is now finished total points gained less then 300 I'm very confused lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Ditto, well actually just above but only speed up before bed and work only if 2 gold or less required.
    Same here, from the first hour of leaderboard multiple people on my lb were boosting, but I am not.

Well due to the unbelievable limits that some players are willing to go or spend for 1st and 2nd place, is one reason why the points needed for the final milestone dragon will CONSTANTLY be increased with each leaderboard events. This WILL eventually make it impossible for most players to reach at some point UNLESS gold is used. If Storm8 can clearly see that so many are already over 10k( like the 1st player in my group) then the leaderboard events will only be difficult for players like myself who REFUSE to spend ridiculous amount of gold just to compete for the final prize,against players simply wanting EVERY dragon. In my opinion that's what makes this event so UNFAIR for so many of us!

I purposely stopped once I received the first milestone dragon(torchlight) I already have the other 2, and not interested in the last milestone dragon. Very much similar to sorcerer(which is still in storage) so don't need another version!
    Last edited by divanightclub; 08-02-16 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    The mine is giving out coins a lot at the moment and is there a pop up when u win a battle as I did not seem to get any points and did not see a popup
    I don't get a pop-up but I think I am getting the points. I keep meaning to look at my points b4 I battle but keep forgetting.

hi, i'm pretty new to D.S. - i have a question re: summer games event. 1st place has gold trophy - 2nd has silver trophy - 3rd has bronze trophy. do the trophies serve any purpose......or just a decoration to place on island?? thanx!