Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    Numerous are still boosting in my group.

1 at 3891
    2 at 3437
    3 at 3068
    4 at 2244
    5 at 2231
    ---first milestone dragon at 2200
    6 at 1890
    7 thru 11 between 1647 and 1462
    12 thru 19 in 1182 and 605
    20 at 0
    That is utterly CRAZY!!!! I don't understand why some players spend so much money on Leaderboard. I'm playing like I normally would and not putting any effort into Leaderboard this time around. The milestones are lame and to be honest the dragons aren't that desirable. First in my group has about 1950 point at so far and second has 1900.....they go back and forth.
    I don't even understand how you can get up around 4000 this early in the event unless you are throwing gold away!!
    Just sayin'!!! 😁

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Well...now I can say for shure that we can put a Community World Events in history of DS game.it seams that TL works agaist the players and make only what thay want and not makeing players wishes.ahhh well..."that's really smart".

I don't feel joy for this event at all,its 100% unfair event for android players,especially sice IOS player have now 2 evolution temple,....what's next?
    I can understand for main dragon to get a first place,spend gold and try to win it,but at least milestone should be doable without spending any gold,but beeing android it'is really really hard to make the last one.
    Have to say I agree with you somewhat Lena and I am an iOS plAyer, however I do believe the groups were split although I may be wrong on that. What I do find a tad unfair tho is I completed Arctic last go round and so I cannot even evolve dragons there now. I could buy the second temple, butI choose not to as most dragons I care about are evolved far enough along at this point that having a second is now pretty much redundant. I now only really want the very very hard to breed dragons and the remainder are sold from the nest.

As far as this being a horrible event, yes it is a clear money maker if you choose to participate but if you decide to just go for the other prizes as I am doing this time it's actually quite relaxing and gives you the opportunity to stock up food to get ready for tales or feed very hungry faces, whatever your goals may be. So to sum up, while I have participated in the last few events, the first one cost me an insane amount of gold with our group topping out at 35k and I came in second. mama was a little easier at around ten thousand and patriotic ,I never worked for really and won by default with just using a bit of gold I had in hand. However it still took enough of my gold that I couldn't buy the last habitat I really wanted and I refuse to spend any more cash unless it's a gold dragon. So that being said unless I have a non participatory group, I will never do the leaderboard to win again. Besides, even tho I like all three dragons I have won,I have never used them in battle and that is generally my criteria for keeping dragons as I hate crowding. In fact I recently got rid of about twenty duplicate diamonds that I wasn't using and I no longer find them beneficial for the coin, but the relationship was nice while it lasted!

Good luck to anyone that chooses to participate at any level!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Megacharchar View Post
    That is utterly CRAZY!!!! I don't understand why some players spend so much money on Leaderboard. I'm playing like I normally would and not putting any effort into Leaderboard this time around. The milestones are lame and to be honest the dragons aren't that desirable. First in my group has about 1950 point at so far and second has 1900.....they go back and forth.
    I don't even understand how you can get up around 4000 this early in the event unless you are throwing gold away!!
    Just sayin'!!! 
    It's not hard, evolve, battle and breed which I have been doing fairly constant t. I have not boosted once and close to 4K now.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    But it defies logic, that's what I don't get, my leader put on 4,000 either day 1 or 2.
    Agreed, I don't get it either lol but people do it anyways
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    1st place has 3900 points, I've not seen them boosting but I don't know how you can earn that many points just through regular play,probably using Gold to speed things up, which is fine by me but it seems like a waste , 2nd place has 1200 and the rest of us are still between 100-800 points. I don't think anyone is really eager to win except for player 1 and maybe 2. But I'm cool with that, like the saying goes "smoke em if you got em" lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow, just got milestone 6 the reward was 20,000 food I kid thee not, hope everybody gets this awesome reward!
    My reward was trees. As if I need trees! Oh well. I'm still in first place in my group and not one boost for me, but 2-5 are boosting daily and so are some lower players. Just glad I bought that 2nd evolution nest on sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    1st place has 3900 points, I've not seen them boosting but I don't know how you can earn that many points just through regular play,probably using Gold to speed things up, which is fine by me but it seems like a waste , 2nd place has 1200 and the rest of us are still between 100-800 points. I don't think anyone is really eager to win except for player 1 and maybe 2. But I'm cool with that, like the saying goes "smoke em if you got em" lol
    I'm at 4,000, in first place and haven't boosted at all nor sped. Arctic isles, spins and battles help a lot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I'm at 4,000, in first place and haven't boosted at all nor sped. Arctic isles, spins and battles help a lot.
    Agreed it does and I can't even evolve there anymore so even with just one out of three evolution temples I'm at 4000 as well and no boosting or speeding whatsoever. I posted earlier about why I never bought the second temp,e although if you haven't been playing long or have many dragons in line it's a great investment. I'm down to the ones I don't care about for the most part or newbies so they can wait. When or if I am truly in a hurry and the only reason I could think of would be to battle, there is always gold.

All 18 Arctics epic

Host(ess)
    This is what I'm doing too and I'm at 3988 points but unfortunately 1st and 3rd place have been boosting but I'm only 500 points behind 1st and 500 points clear of 3rd. I've maxed the Arctic isles but just sell the max dragon and evolve the baby so I can use the evelution temple there. I have 2 nests on my main and have activated the breeding roost easy 4K points.

Hope that will help others not to spend gold on this event
    LV200

Rhino Keeper
    We're a marry bunch of android players so no arctic or 2nd evolution temples lol. I'm not a diligent player during the leaderboard events, but I can see if you're dedicated and consistently playing how you could earn that many points as of now, either way gold , no gold it doesn't matter much to me. This leaderboard event is exceptionally dull, the milestone prizes aren't appealing, no gold on the wheel and no habitat for milestone prize. So I'm just getting on to spin the wheel and hope for food ☺...so far just 2 soccer goals or whatever it is and points.