Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Summer Games Event..starts 7/29 at 10:30 am PDT

I'm only playing as much as I need to every day to stay on track to get the final milestone prize (so ~782 points a day).

Fashion Designer
    I m in a nice quiet group which is slowly working towards the final milestone. I have been hovering in the top 10 and am currently at number 3 with 2100 points.
    Also haven't seen any boosting.. So far so good.

Thank god... My last leaderboard was crazy with the leader jumping to 8000 points in the first hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Some of us have switched devices, my iOS device has a stability problem, even though my android device is slower I have no crashing issues with it. I only use iOS to rarely and then I have to delete the app and reinstall it and it will run for a couple of days and then back to android!
    According to Elsa," You're matched with the platform you start the event on and your group doesn't change for the duration of the event." So there's still no real answer as to how this keeps happening. Im an Andriod player, ive never used iOS for DS, Yet I've been placed in groups with iOS players. Also, as others have stated, IOS players can now purchase (on sale ) a 2nd evolution temple which isn't available for Android players giving iOS users yet another advantage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    According to Elsa," You're matched with the platform you start the event on and your group doesn't change for the duration of the event." So there's still no real answer as to how this keeps happening. Im an Andriod player, ive never used iOS for DS, Yet I've been placed in groups with iOS players. Also, as others have stated, IOS players can now purchase (on sale ) a 2nd evolution temple which isn't available for Android players giving iOS users yet another advantage.
    It's pretty obvious. They start the event on their android, then play the event on their iOS. Pretty scummy, and probably not preventable. The real solution would be to nullify the extra ways to get points on iOS so it's fair and no need to separate .

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ an update ★

Attachment 32639
    You're ****ing me...

Banned
    I play my main game on my iphone and yes have switched to android and bred unique dragons for android, bit sneaky of me, but my other games I solely play now on my Android as my old iPad does not handle the game. I do not agree with players switching devices to help them get an advantage but that is a choice they make but I do believe both operating systems should be on a level par with each other ie dens and Arctic Isles.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    So everyone lost the same amount of time, not being able to access spins and collect etc?
    I wasn't affected by the downtime. I was able to play and access the forums when people were posting about it.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Nightclub Owner
    1 - 7550
    2 - 6000
    3 & 4- 3600
    5 & 6 - 3300
    7 - 9 - 3000
    10 to 15 - 2600
    16 to 20 - 2300

I'm at 12th

Seeing how 1 & 2 always boosts, it seems I'm in one of those groups where 2 players are determined to get top spots
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    1 - 7550
    2 - 6000
    3 & 4- 3600
    5 & 6 - 3300
    7 - 9 - 3000
    10 to 15 - 2600
    16 to 20 - 2300

I'm at 12th

Seeing how 1 & 2 always boosts, it seems I'm in one of those groups where 2 players are determined to get top spots
    You always get stuck in a group with atleast 2 players determined to spend a fortune lol. I think I'm in 7th or 17th I don't know haha I'm in it forthe spins in hopes of food ☺.

Nightclub Owner
    You always get stuck in a group with atleast 2 players determined to spend a fortune lol. I think I'm in 7th or 17th I don't know haha I'm in it forthe spins in hopes of food ☺.
    Yea, that was my point in my previous post lol No point in competing with them anyways, they have more than double the points of mine
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)