Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boardwalk requiring items it's impossible to make in the time frame anyone else same?

Grand Emperor
    I kept a list for my own Boardwalk orders and wondered if I should keep a Boardwalk Orders List for Dream City just as I did for Farm Story 2 community, when I started the guides here. I held back publishing it since I wasnt sure if it was useful but now seeing members have difficulties with their orders and some have their own list, I shall publish and add it to the guides for the community to share.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Announcement

Hi Everyone, Just to let you know that there's a new chapter in the Main Guide - Boardwalk Orders List to help us to plan ahead and stock up for our Boardwalk orders. Hope it helps.

Please help to post missing quantities or if your order's quantity differ in the Feedback and Suggestions thread. Thank you.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-on-The-Guides
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-30-16 at 04:21 AM.

If you're having problems finding enough space to store your items, just remember that if you don't pick them up, the manufactured items will just stack up outside your factories and not take up valuable inventory space. You can then pick them up as you need them.

This works best if you sequence your orders carefully, prioritizing the manufacturing of parts correctly so that you pick them up in the right sequence for assembly. This is especially important for complicated, multi-part items like the Stove Top or the Robobarista.

For example, your inventory is at 65/70 and you have an order of 5 pancakes to fulfill. The order requires 10 grains, 5 dairy and 5 griddles, which require an additional 5 s****ets and 5 serving trays to even start. The trick is to just sequence the production correctly and let them stack up outside the factory. So instead of making 5 s****ets followed by 5 serving trays, make 1 of each alternately and let them stack up. As soon as you have a required pair, pick them up and get the Appliance factory working on the first Griddle and just as with the s****ets and serving trays, let them stack up. Do the same for the grains and dairy production, making 2 grains and 1 dairy in sequence, letting them stack up outside the factory and once you are able, pick up a griddle, 2 grains and 1 dairy and make the pancake in the Breakfast factory, letting them stack up too. Once you have all 5 pancakes stacked up, pick them up; your inventory will hit 70/70 but you'd be able to deliver your order.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 07-30-16 at 11:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Help! I need to make a Robot Barista for the next Boardwalk order but it isn't unlocked for me. Is there any way to reset the order w/o using gems? I have never seen one for sale in the Exchange. Why are they sending us orders for items we cannot possibly produce?

Edit: Never mind. Just found out I can now buy the High Tech Factory that I need for the Barista.
    Last edited by CocoMom101; 08-02-16 at 05:18 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Meh, every time I just need one or two more items when my boardwalk timer hits zero or I have something IRL due to which I can't hand in (like today). Afterwards I don't have motivation or time to do normal business orders resulting in a lot of coins and no items for expansion. I'll be dropping the boardwalk for now in favour of regular businesses.

Rhino Keeper
    There's another problem. the boardwalk that is finishing now started when I was sleeping!!! And when I woke up I didn't have time to finish it. You'll have to consider that not all players live in USA.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    There's another problem. the boardwalk that is finishing now started when I was sleeping!!! And when I woke up I didn't have time to finish it. You'll have to consider that not all players live in USA.
    See the tips mentioned under Boardwalk in Game Guide. This can happen to anyone and everyone, even players in USA. Close out your game when you aren't playing to avoid this.

Rhino Keeper
    Again another order I will not be able to complete because it's impossible to make all items during the time frame and some of the items are rarely in the market (like computers).

Btw, I checked the guides in these forums yesterday and it says that when we complete all orders we get 3 balloons, and then 6, and then 8, etc. Not for me. Most of the time, it's 3 balloons, 3 again, 3 again, and then 5 or 6... I completed all orders yesterday and received 3 balloons and this morning completing will also get me 3 balloons, but I won't be able to complete.

It would be great if the number of balloons matched the difficulty levels of the orders. For example, the order I have today should give at least 8 balloons.

Executive Chef
    Some of them definitely - I had sneakers, t-shirts, and something else that required t-shirts, I'm now paying more attention to what is needed to make some of these items before I commit to a Boardwalk Order. It took me the whole day just to do it and I gem skipped one item so that I could go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Again another order I will not be able to complete because it's impossible to make all items during the time frame and some of the items are rarely in the market (like computers).

Btw, I checked the guides in these forums yesterday and it says that when we complete all orders we get 3 balloons, and then 6, and then 8, etc. Not for me. Most of the time, it's 3 balloons, 3 again, 3 again, and then 5 or 6... I completed all orders yesterday and received 3 balloons and this morning completing will also get me 3 balloons, but I won't be able to complete.

It would be great if the number of balloons matched the difficulty levels of the orders. For example, the order I have today should give at least 8 balloons.
    Yap, I did several 3s before it increases to the 6s. It doesn't jump immediately after each shipment. I've add more details to the guide to make it clearer.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be more enjoyable if they would make a storage shed for parts and keep the inventory for filling orders and the boardwalk. I always have a problem, because I have so many parts, I usually have little room for orders. I also get more than half of my boardwalk items that require the Tradecraft factory.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast