Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Boardwalk requiring items it's impossible to make in the time frame anyone else same?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Where did they say that they fixed this? We didn't get any updates, so we're just presuming that it's fixed?
    This was posted on 08-17

"Hi Everyone, Your feedback was passed to the team along with mine a little while back. Thanks to the marvellous help of SparklyOctopus, the team considered our feedback and has agreed to make some changes to our Boardwalk orders to make them more doable. So we should be seeing more doable orders.

Thank you Storm8 for listening to us!

Additional info: The difficulty of our orders increase according to the number of balloons to be rewarded. Eg. 3 balloons orders are easier than 8 balloons orders."
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    I saw that but we didn't get an app update to rebalance the game. So I wasn't sure if the change was made or not.

New Resident
    Three times countiounously get 2 empty ballons among 3 ballons.What a hard game! Or i am not fortunate.

By the way, if there is the quantity of items reuquired showing before the plan is ready, the game would be better to carry out.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 92T9ASM View Post
    Three times countiounously get 2 empty ballons among 3 ballons.What a hard game! Or i am not fortunate.

By the way, if there is the quantity of items reuquired showing before the plan is ready, the game would be better to carry out.
    That will definitely be great if preview shows the required quanity but it doesnt. You can try to use the Boardwalk Orders List to help.

New Resident
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    As the op I'm glad to see s8 took note and changed things. I've noticed it's SLIGHTLY easier to do but fewer tickets as reward. I'm not particularly keen on the landmarks as they can take up a lot of space and don't always look nice. Also as another poster noted it's fairly easy to increase population harder to get mastery stars for level ups.

This is impossible. 23 shirts needed. Over 20 hours in the casual wear factory.
    Can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to do this in 12 hours?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	33350

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundfreak View Post
    This is impossible. 23 shirts needed. Over 20 hours in the casual wear factory.
    Can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to do this in 12 hours?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	33350
    Commiserations Soundfreak - that's a horrid order list.

You can't deliver it once the clock has started. All you can do (next time) is delay the start of the 12 hours by shutting the game down. If you're happy to do this - then using the preview, you can guess the numbers of items, realise you need so many t-shirts and then start making them before you shut the game down. If you have enough slots in your casual wear factory - you can artificially give yourself over 24hrs not 12 hours to do an order.

I've just managed to complete the solar challenge and keep my 8 balloon order going, but only by doing the above and shutting and opening the game at strategic times. As I already posted - I believe this to be stupid and nothing to do with tactical game play.

What's more I learnt over the weekend, there is no link whatsoever between difficulty of orders and tickets awarded.

I delivered a very difficult boardwalk ordered and was miffed to get 10 tickets. I lost internet signal a few seconds later and when it recovered, it was showing the order undelivered - I delievered again and got 15 tickets !

Executive Chef
    Which level does the impossible Boardwalk orders start at? I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    Commiserations Soundfreak - that's a horrid order list.

You can't deliver it once the clock has started. All you can do (next time) is delay the start of the 12 hours by shutting the game down. If you're happy to do this - then using the preview, you can guess the numbers of items, realise you need so many t-shirts and then start making them before you shut the game down. If you have enough slots in your casual wear factory - you can artificially give yourself over 24hrs not 12 hours to do an order.

I've just managed to complete the solar challenge and keep my 8 balloon order going, but only by doing the above and shutting and opening the game at strategic times. As I already posted - I believe this to be stupid and nothing to do with tactical game play.

What's more I learnt over the weekend, there is no link whatsoever between difficulty of orders and tickets awarded.

I delivered a very difficult boardwalk ordered and was miffed to get 10 tickets. I lost internet signal a few seconds later and when it recovered, it was showing the order undelivered - I delievered again and got 15 tickets !
    I have 4 slots. As soon as the preview started, I put in 4 shirts and shut the game down. The preview time keeps going while shutdown. I'm not going to wake up in the middle of the night to put in more shirt orders in. This game is ridiculous.

I'm on level 26.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast