Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those of you that have fully expanded...

Executive Chef

For those of you that have fully expanded...

Have you continued playing the game building up your resources for expanding parts? Or have you stopped playing only checking in once a day / week to see if there's an update? I'm asking because i'm about 5 squares to finishing all expansions squares and was wondering if it would become impossible to continue until more sections are added. Or does it pay to continue filling orders and putting mastered businesses into your storage and then bringing them out to put into Department Stores etc?

By the way i'm only Level 21 and I notice that some of the businesses / Residential Highrises / Civic Buildings go on up to Level 31. With the rate i'm getting parts i'll probably only be at Level 22/23 before i'm fully expanded.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep doing the boardwalk items. I'm not trying to get beyond level 28 where I am now. Need space for landmarks to build up population. Storage doesn't work because you need both population and businesses to expand. I have tons of high rises and am not getting the hard hats needed to add business to high rises. Need to be able to sell/ remove tools to make space in storage but I don't want to get rid of all saws etc. would like to keep 5 of each and sell or discard the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I keep doing the boardwalk items. I'm not trying to get beyond level 28 where I am now. Need space for landmarks to build up population. Storage doesn't work because you need both population and businesses to expand. I have tons of high rises and am not getting the hard hats needed to add business to high rises. Need to be able to sell/ remove tools to make space in storage but I don't want to get rid of all saws etc. would like to keep 5 of each and sell or discard the rest.
    I am fully expanded and fully out of space. I play just to build my Boardwalk tickets but I don't even have enough space to amp up my resident count. Le sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    I have stopped playing and check this forum to see if the expansions have been added.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished all the expansions, and was wondering if the expansion materials still drop from the customers. I want to hold on to the saws, shovels, and levels that I have left, in hopes of future expansions. Problem is, if they keep dropping, they will fill up my storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I just finished all the expansions, and was wondering if the expansion materials still drop from the customers. I want to hold on to the saws, shovels, and levels that I have left, in hopes of future expansions. Problem is, if they keep dropping, they will fill up my storage.
    They keep dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    They keep dropping.
    Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    One more pie e of land to expand to and then there will be nothing to do. Can't level up because can't get people. No goals. Game over.

Host(ess)
    Finished expanding beyond first bridge......no more bridges opening up. Need some space to put up all my businesses and build more houses.......

Any chance of the creators letting us sell a certain amount of items from inventory and not the entire collection of that particular item? Need to make space in inventory but full up with crates and sledgehammers and not enough of other parts that go along with those for expansion or adding more business or homes to buildings
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-09-16 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Made correction at member's request

Grand Emperor
    As a growing city, we aim to open up all land. As a matured city, after fully expanded, we aim to upgrade our highrises to reach higher levels and upgrading our inventories, etc. I'm done with expansions but am working at biz orders to get upgrade parts. I deleted lots of shovels and sledgehammers to make inventory space.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast