Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boardwalk requiring items it's impossible to make in the time frame anyone else same?

Farm Supplier

Boardwalk requiring items it's impossible to make in the time frame anyone else same?

Got a boardwalk order requiring so many coffee and sugar orders it would have been impossible to make them within the time frame. The previous order I had an almost similar issue but it was close rather than completely impossible so I used a few gems (which are almost impossible to earn in this game) to complete. I requested a new boardwalk order (at cost of 5 gems) but the new order while not identical gives the same problem. Given you can't build more than one of each factory and I now only have 2 gems I tried to purchase gems which I tend to avoid as I'm on a tight budget but I was also tempted by special offer and carousel. Purchase has not gone through. Money out my bank account but no receipt of items

But... Mainly I'm asking here if others are having similar problems with the boardwalk orders?

I've been really enjoying the game but I can't keep playing if it means having to buy gems to complete the main part of the game that is the main daily task.

The Honorable Panda
    I have gotten a few like this. I was lucky to find some items in the exchange to buy.

Before your boardwalk is ready you can click on it to see what the items will be. I go through and start making items that I know will take a while to make so they are already in my storage or ready to collect when by boardwalk opens.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Yes I check the preview but the previews didn't alert me (they don't show all items) plus I was filling orders too to get the music stage. BUT I had forgotten I could buy stuff. Don't know if I could have bought what was needed or indeed enough (I needed 13 coffees for crying out loud!!) but thanks for the tip.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issues. I want a little challenge with the boardwalk orders but I expect them to be doable within the timeframe. Sadly, I wasn't able to complete all orders in the past few days because I didn't have enough time to make the necessary items and no one was selling the needed parts.

Farm Supplier
    Yep. As I said in another thread my Boardwalk order for today required 14 hours in just t-shirts and blue jeans. And I think I've seen those items for sale in the Exchange maybe twice ever. Sure I could start stocking those items up ahead of time - except there is NO inventory room for that and then I also have to put my regular orders on hold indefinitely because everything from headphones to area rugs to dolls to massage chairs and more require 1-2 t-shirts each.

Grand Emperor
    My Boardwalk orders ask several crafts made from the same item, e.g. chairs to make the 3 types of chairs for the current.

Here are what I have been doing to prepare for my Boardwalk. Hope it helps.
    1. stock up if possible
    2. expand factory slots to craft more items while away from game
    3. check into game at regular interval

Farm Supplier
    Agree with subsequent posters this needs looking at otherwise people get frustrated and bored. Plus as I said on another thread we should be able to get more than one factory especially of those that craft items for multiple other items like tradecraft

Here is my tips for you guys to complete it easier
    1. Somethings you can stuck up/prepare (st)or something you can buy .(b)
    Here is something regular things in boardwalk:
    Dining table:4 (st) regular appear
    Custom cabinet:3(st) regular appear
    Coffee:3 (st) sometimes eppear in city exchange
    Sugar:3 or 4 no need to st, buy from city exchange
    Ice cream:3or 4 no need to st, regular appear in city exchange
    Pants:4 (st)rarely appear in city exchange
    Shirt:4(not sure) no need to st ,sometimes appear in city exchange
    Sneaker:2 need to prepare
    Popcorn:3 need to prepare
    Speaker:3 or 4( not sure) need to prepare
    Robot barista:3 need to prepare
    Headphone:3 need to prepare
    Spongecake:2 or3 (not sure) need to prepare
    Basebat:3 common in city exchange
    Caramel corn:2 rarely , need to prepare
    Fruit basket:5 sometimes, need to prepare
    Pillow:3 or 4 sometimes, need to prepare
    Toast:4 rarely
    Pancake:5 rarely
    Jean sundress:2 rarely
    Stovelop island: 3 rarely
    Im not sure some of items can change from level or not, or amount, you guys can fix it.
    High-tech , casual wear and furniture factory always appear in boardwalk , so you need to stuck up it everyday to save your time. The kitchen ware(serving platter and silverware) and trade craft (wrenchs,needle, chisel)always busy to fullfill too.
    2.If you deliver enough items for the present boardwalk, just keep prepare and see what items you deliver next time.
    To save your time, buy from city exchange the things always appear ,things get too much time to be done.
    3. Save your pantry.
    4. Use loading docks 10 mins
    Now I got the Eiffel tower😸.Im not english speaker sorry if my grammar and words is wrong. Have fun guys.

Fashion Designer
    I will need at least 10 shirts for this boardwalk order. Crafting those + 3 jeans + 4 sneakers in the Casualwear factory exceeds the 12 hour boardwalk limit.

Edit: just to clarify, it's not a stack of 10 shirts. I need that number of shirts to craft the pillows, carpets and sneakers for the order

Farm Supplier
    Yea it's when items are needed as components for other items it's difficult. It's all very well saying stock up but when I try to do that the items I've stocked up on become needed for business orders. Requesting different orders makes little difference and as has been noted it's repeatedly the same items available to buy on the exchange.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast