Thread: Castle Story Level 20 Challenge Time Extension

Castle Story Level 20 Challenge Time Extension

Hello,

Could you please extend the time for completing the Castle story Level 20 Challenge for 2 more days? I am almost at the end of finishing it. It might take some more time to finish. The challenge is going to end tomorrow. But could you please extend it for some more days so I could finish it. Please....

Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Are you on a marketplace timed goal? if yes, these are preset goals that are optional and won't be changed.

Have a look through the second post in the story guide (link below or in the Hub) and see if there is a different one you'd rather finish. The great thing about the forum is that all of the goals are written here so you can plan ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you on a marketplace timed goal? if yes, these are preset goals that are optional and won't be changed.

Have a look through the second post in the story guide (link below or in the Hub) and see if there is a different one you'd rather finish. The great thing about the forum is that all of the goals are written here so you can plan ahead.
    No. I am talking about the challenges that pop up in other storm8 games like Fantasy story, Candy Blast Mania etc where I receive rewards after reaching some particular level. Like for example, in Fantasy story it asked me to reach level 20 in Castle story to get rewards. I am talking about the challenges that pop up in other storm8 games. I am asking extension for level 20 castle story challenge for other storm8 games.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh I see. What usually happens is that if the timer runs out is time, the challenge returns a little while down the track and then it auto completes as you've levelled up in the other games. The timer keeps being extended anyway in some of the promo games... If you don't succeed now, don't worry, the goal will return.