Thread: Transportation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Transportation

I'd like to see variations of transportation, buses and kids on bikes, tram maybe? I also noticed that the game currently ends at the river, how about a bridge to cross over one for walking one for transportation to the other parts of land, you've made the squares for the land to expand, so lets build it! I'll be disappointed if it ends at the river - based on comments here, so many possibilities.

Canoeists on the river, a sailing boat - not like the yacht that delivers at the boardwalk, water ski's.

I've noticed some of the suggestions seem to have been already done so i'm definitely looking forward to the future gaming.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'd like to see variations of transportation, buses and kids on bikes, tram maybe? I also noticed that the game currently ends at the river, how about a bridge to cross over one for walking one for transportation to the other parts of land, you've made the squares for the land to expand, so lets build it! I'll be disappointed if it ends at the river - based on comments here, so many possibilities.

Canoeists on the river, a sailing boat - not like the yacht that delivers at the boardwalk, water ski's.

I've noticed some of the suggestions seem to have been already done so i'm definitely looking forward to the future gaming.
    I wouldn't be surprised if those areas across the river become available later. Team lava/storm8 adds areas to games with very time. Just look at farm story 2 where every so often they add areas to expand to. Right now those areas are locked until level 99. Most likely that's unattainable and really a place holder until they're ready to make areas available for expansion

Grand Emperor
    Great news Everyone, we get more land in the new game version!

See City Brooke Bridge (new expansions, buildings, points of interest) - Aug 15, 2016