Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Leo : July 29 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kingkobra73 View Post
    Why aren't the celestial habitats on sale? 
    Another question how long do we have to start this challenge and will it automatically start if we don't start it?
    I can't start mine cause my unicorn is evolving to level 15 [] I have 25 hours left ugh.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-29-16 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Another question how long do we have to start this challenge and will it automatically start if we don't start it?
    I can't start mine cause my unicorn is evolving to level 15 [] I have 25 hours left ugh.
    It has already started. It will end shortly before the update a week from today.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-29-16 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    It has already started. It will end shortly before the update a week from today.
    [] thank you
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-29-16 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    Why aren't the celestial habitats on sale? ��������
    I believe that they aren't on sale because we've had the opportunity to purchase each of them on sale twice now. Maybe they will all go on sale again at some time in the future.

It has already automatically started and we all have the same time frame of this week. If you start late then you get less time. Sorry you have to wait on evolving, but you can go ahead and start trying for the Peamoth as it can move from den to nest and be ready to hatch after your evolving is done.

I actually timed it and put my unicorn in to evolve such that it would be ready just at update time today. Too bad I did the same with rune prunes instead of mangos.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-29-16 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I believe that they aren't on sale because we've had the opportunity to purchase each of them on sale twice now. Maybe they will all go on sale again at some time in the future.

It has already automatically started and we all have the same time frame of this week. If you start late then you get less time. Sorry you have to wait on evolving, but you can go ahead and start trying for the Peamoth as it can move from den to nest and be ready to hatch after your evolving is done.

I actually timed it and put my unicorn in to evolve such that it would be ready just at update time today. Too bad I did the same with rune prunes instead of mangos.
    I had Spell Melons ready.

FYI, for events that require specific planting and harvesting of crops never have required the high yielding crops. I think S8 does this since low level players will not have the upgraded farms to produce the higher yielding corps. This is the first time a Goal line has started out with the Mystic Mangos. I was disappointed at first but anything before the breeding step is a bit irrelevant once we know what to breed. However, the Mystic Mangos will interfere with my food production.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it 12 or 18 proud pendants that we need to collect in the first part can any one help please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    No we haven't. Only two of them have been on sale twice. The other two should also have a second sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Is it 12 or 18 proud pendants that we need to collect in the first part can any one help please
    18. Edit: wait! It says collect 12 but says 0/18 so I don't know!

New Resident
    Won't the unicorn evolution count at the time it is complete? I am in the same boat but I am expecting to get more than the required 12 or 18 pendants as it takes 36 hours to evolve my creature (grand unicorn).

Do you think it must be a certain animal or start the evolution after the starting point?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    The goal says to collect 12 but the count in the goal is over 18. I don't think it really matters since I think you get 1.5 Proud Pendants per hour of Evolution time. My guess is that it was a typo.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast