Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Leo : July 29 2016

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for relisting this animal I was soo bummed I didn't get it last year especially since it means a lot to me, so I was super happy I got it this year

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

How do u know if you have all the zodiacs? If I go to the quest it only shows that I need opichinus and I thought that you got this one when u have all the others. Can anyone explain please,maybe a mod.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    How do u know if you have all the zodiacs? If I go to the quest it only shows that I need opichinus and I thought that you got this one when u have all the others. Can anyone explain please,maybe a mod.
    Well, you have to actually hatch all the Zodiacs. They can't be sitting in your storage. And I guess the way you would check for them is to check your album, and/or go to all of your habitats and make a list of all the ones you find in your habitats. it gives you a nice excuse to visit all your animals and really look at them. Sometimes I get so busy just collecting cash that I forget to really look. Anyway, these are the Zodiac signs - check your album first, probably.
    Aries (March 21-April 19)
    Taurus (April 20-May 20)
    Gemini May 21-June 20)
    Cancer (June 21-July 22)
    Leo (July 23-August 22)
    Virgo (August 23-September 22)
    Libra (September 23-October 22)
    Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
    Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
    Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
    Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
    Pisces (February 19 to March 20)