Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Leo : July 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I ACTUALLY GOT A PEAMOTH!!! I'm so ecstatic! I used twilight troll and pandaffodil over and over and only got planthers each time. So I changed and used aurora pegasus amd planther and got it! So happy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I ACTUALLY GOT A PEAMOTH!!! I'm so ecstatic! I used twilight troll and pandaffodil over and over and only got planthers each time. So I changed and used aurora pegasus amd planther and got it! So happy!
    really? I wanna try but I'm scared of accident again, I have aurora Pegasus but I have many other D/N animals so I'm c?nfused wat to use and wat is the best fomula, can't believe at your amazing planther, I think I was wrong because I never use common animals to breed lol. anyway, congrat

Banned
    I've tried a few combos for Peamoth. I took a break to try for Melodeer and got a Fairy Ferret instead. I decided to give one more try for Peamoth, and I'm getting it: Peamoth + Bell Fairy. (Yes, I already have an adult Peamoth, but I'm looking for a baby to feed in order to save food and, of course, to not have to pay 50 gems to skip that step). So relieved.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep gwtting long hrs animals or planther in stead of peamoth, I used to hatch it too much times before the goal but now......... no more peamoth > I use my adult peamoth as a parent with super rare ultra rare creature but not working, punk skunk-spring wing-planther-lunar moth-planther, hope peamoth will come as soon as she can, I only have 50 gems, if I skip the goal, I can't hatch the sakura treent and petal pony (( and I'm sure when Capricorn come, I will hatch many peamoth and no spring wings lol -_-. I may have to keep feeding my old peamoth for the bad situation will come, only need to feed new peamoth 15times

Rhino Keeper
    When S8 started reintroduceing the Zodiac line I started breeding all the animals needed to get the Zodiacs I'm lacking. Keeping then as babies, even selling off my adults. So not being able to breed a Peamoth for several days I just spent the gems and fed the baby one. I still have three to go and those babies R waiting to be fed. I just have to be careful I don't level them up by mistake. So plan ahead.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I just bred my second legendary trying for the Peamoth. The other day I bred a Sapphire Sphinx - yay! Now I have a 45-hour breed. Really hoping it's an Emerald Dragon, as I already have the Jade Kirin.

Sure would be nice to get that Peamoth, but hard to be sad when the legendary luck has been flowing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Well, I just bred my second legendary trying for the Peamoth. The other day I bred a Sapphire Sphinx - yay! Now I have a 45-hour breed. Really hoping it's an Emerald Dragon, as I already have the Jade Kirin.

Sure would be nice to get that Peamoth, but hard to be sad when the legendary luck has been flowing!
    Wow so jealous, been trying for legendary octopus for awhile but one legendary fail, very lucky u, congrats ����

Rhino Keeper

I started with my first try for the Peamoth a 45 hr Jade Kirin and it has helped a lot with my points in the L.B. With a breeding ,a hatching ,and evolving to be finished soon. Results after many fails of all sorts and 50 gems to skip and happily a Leo in storage to bring out when I get some more room.

Rhino Keeper

Awesome "fail" though!! I really want an emerald dragon. Congrats!!

I finished the goals and my Leo is in storage now!

I just hatched a rocking horse, but it shows zero still on starthingies received for hatching! What is wrong????