Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Leo : July 29 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I just can't get a Peamoth. I've tried since the goal started. I already had one, but it was level 14. I decided to gem skip the hatching, fed my existing one 5 times. I thought I'd gem speed the two fails in my breeding den & nest, & try again for the Peamoth. Grr! I really wanted this. My older brother died a few years ago, at a relatively young age. He was a Leo, & for sentimental reasons I REALLY wanted one. I'm sick, and my brain isn't working that well. Anyone care to help me on what I should do to get Leo in time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    This is from post # 73 a few pages back. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    For those who really like to have Leo but are having difficulty in breeding Peamoth (running out of time), the following is the strategy to use the least number of gems to pass this goal line.
    1). Don't purchase Peamoth (320 gems) unless you like to keep one.
    2). No gems are needed if you see 14-hour timer in the den 57 hours prior to goal line deadline (see Postings#31 and 32).
    3). If you pass the 57-hour timeline, you can still continue breeding untill you see the 14-hour timer in the den approximately 24 hours before the end of the goal line. Then you need to use gems to speed up breeding (14 gems), hatching (14 gems), and two 10-hour evolution (20 gems). It means you need to spend no more than 48 gems.
    4). If you don't see the 14-hour timer in the den when the event ends within 24 hours, you need to skip hatching (50 gems) and skip feeding Peamoth 50 times (100 gems). It means a total of 150 gems to be spent.
    5). Let it go if you don't have sufficient gems or don't like to spend this amount of your fortune.

Hope it makes sense to you.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting really close to quitting this game, i breed and breed for these goals and get the same things OVER and OVER and never what I need. I get it, they want you to spend gold, but I DO, when and where I want but a game where the goals are unachievable and you just fail is not fun, three days now trying for peamoth. Nothing but Planther fails. REALLY? Is that the only animal dark and nature produces??? WTF? I even use my crystal unicorn and of course I never get any hybrid. I had to BUY her.

Rhino Keeper
    Planther x8 now. That's 80 hours trying for this peamoth I'm giving up TRYING FOR LEO.-- FEELING FED UP

Rhino Keeper
    1 fringtingale and since then all planthers.... No peamoth in sight.
    I've skipped the hatching part with 50 gems since I'm going to be quite busy, although the timer says 2 days and I think I might still be able to have one try at breeding. But, not wanting to be in too tight a time to finish this. One wrong step, I might not be able to get Leo.
    Last edited by ahomeforme; 08-03-16 at 04:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    Glad to know I'm not the only one unable to breed the peamoth. I've had several planthers and a few frightingales.
    I was finally able to breed a peamoth this morning it's now in the nest and a Zeus Moose waiting in the den. Not sure if I will be able to complete this without spending any more gems speeding things up. My second account has Leo safely tucked away in storage. My son really wanted this as he doesn't have a zodiac yet but I told him not to worry about it save his gems and try for a Zeus moose. I'll save it for him to feed on my second account

Executive Chef
    I must have been pretty tired this morning when I wrote down that I had a 14 hour timer to finally breed the Peamoth. I had a Spruce Moose in the nest to clear so I didn't notice until the Spruce Moose hatched and I put the egg into the nest that I had made a mistake. It was a 13-hr Spring Wing. I had the 8 hour Mystic Mangos already to hatch as well, so I messed up my food production as well as thinking I had the Peamoth. Tried again (9th attempt) and got the expected Planther. I completed the Peamoth Feeeding part of Step 2 so I have one or two more shots at breeding the Peamoth before I will have to give up and just skip the Breeding part.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I must have been pretty tired this morning when I wrote down that I had a 14 hour timer to finally breed the Peamoth. I had a Spruce Moose in the nest to clear so I didn't notice until the Spruce Moose hatched and I put the egg into the nest that I had made a mistake. It was a 13-hr Spring Wing. I had the 8 hour Mystic Mangos already to hatch as well, so I messed up my food production as well as thinking I had the Peamoth. Tried again (9th attempt) and got the expected Planther. I completed the Peamoth Feeeding part of Step 2 so I have one or two more shots at breeding the Peamoth before I will have to give up and just skip the Breeding part.
    Rrr I feel your pain! I also have glanced at the timer and seen it as an hour more or an hour less that the reality. I've started taking screen shots of timers just to be sure.

Even worse I made silly mistakes this morning and postponed getting Leo by a day... Moral: keep my hands to myself and always look at goals before tapping.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    i breed and breed for these goals and get the same things OVER and OVER and never what I need. I get it, they want you to spend gold, but I DO, when and where I want but a game where the goals are unachievable and you just fail is not fun, three days now trying for peamoth. Nothing but Planther fails. REALLY? Is that the only animal dark and nature produces???
    What she said. Sigh. I gave up and moved on to trying for the Zeus Moose.

Ugh, I had to give up and break out my gems. Skipped the hatching and fed the Lvl 5 Peamoth I had. I'm with all the others on here, having no luck breeding this supposedly rare animal. Got to get this, as I'm a Leo (though since I have all the Zodiacs, I'll do whatever I can to get Leo, anyway!) As someone else mentioned, I too have been having a more & more difficult time getting each Zodiac animal. Breeding the required rare creature just seems to get more & more impossible!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    This is from post # 73 a few pages back. Good luck
    Thanks so much Saucysammis (& Supermaay). I really appreciate your help. I also meant the planting & evolution needed. And, I didn't know at what point we'd be down to, what was it, 57 hours? Don't know what time the goal ends.

Even though I really couldn't afford to use my gems, I sorta panicked & used my gems to skip hatching & feed the additional feedings (minus the 5). I think I'll be OK now.

I can't thank you enough for trying to help me. So very nice of you! The people on these forums tend to be very nice and helpful. No Internet trolls here!

Good luck in the tournament, wheel, & leaderboard events! Take care.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast