Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leo : July 29 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    I wonder what would have to hatch
    My guess is that it will be a Dark/Nature like Spruce Moose, Peamoth, Spring Wing or Frightengale.

Fashion Designer
    I see no planther on sale??!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    I see no planther on sale??!!
    Planther was on sale during "Festive Forest - Happy Birthday Storybook" event where a Planther needed to be hatched and fed. I believe the sale expired now.

Executive Chef
    Aw, I was about to say how great would it be if it was the planther! A pretty easy one to get! Hoping to get this one as Iv not missed any yet! Woo hoo! Hope Iv not just jinxed it. Ninasidstorm8 I have duplicates of all the ones that you have said! So let's hope so! Why do you suspect dark nature? Your predictions are always so great!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Aw, I was about to say how great would it be if it was the planther! A pretty easy one to get! Hoping to get this one as Iv not missed any yet! Woo hoo! Hope Iv not just jinxed it. Ninasidstorm8 I have duplicates of all the ones that you have said! So let's hope so! Why do you suspect dark nature? Your predictions are always so great!
    It fits a pattern. The last few Zodiac Goal line animals to breed have been Dark/Water, Dark/Fire and Dark/Earth. If the pattern continues, I figure Dark/Nature would be next.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	666.3 KB 
ID:	32595

Here's the first part of the goal line.

Harvest 6 Mystic Mangoes
    Collect 12 Proud Pendants (From Evolving)

*I think mine has a glitch bc for the Proud Pendants you need to collect 12 yet for my progress it says 0/18.

Name:	image.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	32596

This is the pop up for goal line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    It fits a pattern. The last few Zodiac Goal line animals to breed have been Dark/Water, Dark/Fire and Dark/Earth. If the pattern continues, I figure Dark/Nature would be next.
    Thanks! I don't know how you keep track of everything and notice all these patterns, must b almost a full time job haha! Very very helpful for your input

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    My guess is that it will be a Dark/Nature like Spruce Moose, Peamoth, Spring Wing or Frightengale.
    I think you are right - Peamoth is on sale. I really hope that's the one needed because I got it first try!

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	32597
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I think you are right - Peamoth is on sale. I really hope that's the one needed because I got it first try!

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	32597
    Congrats! I have a duplicate of push comes to shove

Executive Chef
    Off to a slow start. I had my Spell Melons all ready to go. Eight hour delay planting Mystic Mangos but they will be done before the animal I have in the Evolution Flower will be ready anyway.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast