Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Evolution Temple on Sale 500 Gold : July 26 2016

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caseypdx1 View Post
    I'm on iOS. My profile says 1/2 Evolution Temples, but when I go to Market, it says "Limit Reached!" I am unable to purchase a second. Why?
    Update to 2.4.2.

Thank you! That worked! Now I have two Evolution Temples.😁😁😁

Fashion Designer
    Bought it too! But when I level up my dragons they only evolution at 6 and not 3 ... So this cost me more food to get my bombs. I am a old player so I have the old evolution upgrade....sometimes this is to your advantage (time wise) and sometimes not!
    Last edited by dala12; 07-31-16 at 01:31 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry, can't speculate on feature updates! Adding currency like Food, Coins, Gold requires careful economy balancing. Players who chose to use the second Evolution Temple just share feedback on how it impacts your play style and we'll pass it on to the team.
    Really? Sure that makes sense. The feeding used to be ALOT cheaper and equal for all dragons. Then went up tremendously, and then lv of dragons went up to 15. We've needed better crops for along time now. Plus why are you TL employees always working on new items and features, when you know many customers desperately need the mining reopened and better crops? At least reopen the mine, for the love of God

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Really? Sure that makes sense. The feeding used to be ALOT cheaper and equal for all dragons. Then went up tremendously, and then lv of dragons went up to 15. We've needed better crops for along time now. Plus why are you TL employees always working on new items and features, when you know many customers desperately need the mining reopened and better crops? At least reopen the mine, for the love of God
    Very true

Executive Chef
    I for one am very pleased to see the recommendations of customers for a second evolution temple were heeded. I feel for the older players with only two evolution cycles, but yes, that has advantages and disadvantages, but overall this was needed to balance the economy after the other changes. Good to see.

And yes, I bought it. After being one of the voices for this change, I could hardly not get it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yes, for now. ^_^
    Curious if there is any discussion on a timetable for Android?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweet247 View Post
    Curious if there is any discussion on a timetable for Android?
    I'm not able to share the timetable for now. When I can share more, I'll be happy to drop some hints, but it's not time to break out the winky faces just yet. Thanks to each of you for your patience.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Elsa. Although frustrated, trying to find a bit of patience.

New Resident
    It's available for Android also now.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast