Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution Temple on Sale 500 Gold : July 26 2016

Banned
    Elsa/Kooky if you don't mind a question re the temple! Does this mean we will be getting an upgrade for our farms so we can increase our food supply to accomodate the extra amount of dragons we will be evolving?
    Thanks in advance for your answer!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Elsa/Kooky if you don't mind a question re the temple! Does this mean we will be getting an upgrade for our farms so we can increase our food supply to accomodate the extra amount of dragons we will be evolving?
    good question ! an upgrade for the farms would be VERY appreciated
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Sorry, can't speculate on feature updates! Adding currency like Food, Coins, Gold requires careful economy balancing. Players who chose to use the second Evolution Temple just share feedback on how it impacts your play style and we'll pass it on to the team.

Nightclub Owner
    Bought it right away
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    That's great evolution temple. That's amazing but what we really need it's more food choices with higher food quantities and faster times. Lots of us have billion coins because we are daily players, so we want to spend this coins. Meaning what's the point in collections coins anymore! We have lots of dragons but can't evolve them because of the food shortages. We can only harvest so much food at a time. We level up dragons to level15 that require tons of food, it takes about a month to bring one dragon to level 15. Something is wrong with that picture! We have over 400 dragons no way to evolve them all to atleast level 10. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by U1timate; 07-26-16 at 05:28 PM.

Banned
    Just a thought will you get points in the leaderboard events with the secondary temple?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can now have two Evolution Temples!!!

500 Gold
    Kooky, when does the sale end?
    Last edited by chloesisland; 07-26-16 at 07:03 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Pretty pretty please give android the sale when it's available to us! I'm sitting on top of 450 gold that I could put to a good use

I can't find the second evolution temple! I have force-closed the game and restarted, and when I go into the market, under Buildings, Evolution Temple is grayed out, and says Limited Reached. I am playing on iOS (iPad). Am I missing something? Is this only on phone, not iPad? Or does it need a certain model of iPad? (MIne is a few years old) TIA for any info

Banned
    With out a change to the farms I fine this feature useless. I plant max food and 1 temple deals with that. I would have no use for a 2nd one with out increase to food capacity.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast