Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Evolution Temple on Sale 500 Gold : July 26 2016

Fashion Designer
    I am debating whether I should buy this or wait for the sale on the bomb producing dragon as I seem to have hard time with mining.. I only have

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey, when this goes live for android, will we get a sale? I REALLY want to get this, but no way I'd be able to pay 1000 gold for it.
    *shakes magic 8ball*

Very likely.

Rhino Keeper
    I am interested in the evolution temple as I feel now that since TL has dabbled its toes in the water for the 300 pieces from the mine for a dragon it could be the way it's headed, If this is the case I would like to see the holding limit for bombs raised from the current 25 otherwise I am not so sure it's a good investment for me apart from the leaderboard which that event doesn't inspire me. Am sitting on the fence at this moment, having said that should a gold sale appear I would be in ️and TL would have my money
    I agree the evolution times for the newer dragons does require that second temple..I Am going to have a little think about this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    *shakes magic 8ball*

Very likely.
    Crossing my fingers the 8 ball is correct! <3

Awesome we DEFFINATLY need another evolution tank yeah
    Tracey8170

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    *shakes magic 8ball*

Very likely.
    So that's how decisions are made around the office!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    That's great evolution temple. That's amazing but what we really need it's more food choices with higher food quantities and faster times. Lots of us have billion coins because we are daily players, so we want to spend this coins. Meaning what's the point in collections coins anymore! We have lots of dragons but can't evolve them because of the food shortages. We can only harvest so much food at a time. We level up dragons to level15 that require tons of food, it takes about a month to bring one dragon to level 15. Something is wrong with that picture! We have over 400 dragons no way to evolve them all to atleast level 10. What do you guys think?
    Now for the positive take, (IF you still have your "Mine for Land" dynamite mine open). You can use your 2nd Evolution temple as a FOOD GENERATOR. Since you have millions of coins stockpiled, buy a Water dragon for coins and evolve it to level 4 (Total food cost 130 Apples). Since you get 3 dynamite for every 4hrs evolving, when the Water dragon is done you will get 3 dynamite. Sell the Water dragon and repeat. This should yield you 6 extra dynamite a day. And if conservatively, you only get a single 1,000 Apple prize from mining 6 dynamite, you will net a gain of 870 Apples daily (1000-130). But seriously you should get a lot more than 1000 apples from 6 dynamite. Hope this helps.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Now for the positive take, (IF you still have your "Mine for Land" dynamite mine open). You can use your 2nd Evolution temple as a FOOD GENERATOR. Since you have millions of coins stockpiled, buy a Water dragon for coins and evolve it to level 4 (Total food cost 130 Apples). Since you get 3 dynamite for every 4hrs evolving, when the Water dragon is done you will get 3 dynamite. Sell the Water dragon and repeat. This should yield you 6 extra dynamite a day. And if conservatively, you only get a single 1,000 Apple prize from mining 6 dynamite, you will net a gain of 870 Apples daily (1000-130). But seriously you should get a lot more than 1000 apples from 6 dynamite. Hope this helps.
    Sounds all good, but you have the wrong mine, it is the left hand side mining for dragons where bombs are used for finding dragon parts, low Apple 50, high Apple is 500. Yes I bit the bullet and bought it, hopefully I will have a mining dragon I did not get randomly appear and my mining has been lost of late, lucky if I get 3 pieces from2 bombs!

Host(ess)
    Bought it, I need it because I have many dragons lining up for evolution plus it will generate some food supply.

I'm on iOS. My profile says 1/2 Evolution Temples, but when I go to Market, it says "Limit Reached!" I am unable to purchase a second. Why?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast