Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gem Oven - July 26, 2016

Fashion Designer

Gem Oven - July 26, 2016

The Gem Oven, a permanent appliance, is now available starting at level 5. For the first week that it is available, from 7/26/2016 to 8/2/2016, the oven will be available for 750 gems, which is 50% off of its usual price of 1500 gems.

Baking recipes on the gem oven will award you with a gem each time you serve a recipe.

There is currently only one recipe on the gem oven, which cooks for 22 hours and gives 100 servings at 10 coins per plate. The recipe takes 3 quickserves to serve at full time. While it is most common to get 1 gem from serving the recipe, it is possible to earn 5, but the chance of getting 5 is not yet known.

Gem Cake(22h/Gem Oven):
    1 strawberry, 1 lemon, 3 flour, 3 sugar
    serves 100, earns 1000, 10 coins per plate
    bronze mastery awards 2 gems, silver 4 gems, and gold 6 gems.
    Spoiler: show

Last edited by CammoAmmo; 07-29-16 at 06:26 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1170 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	32528

Rhino Keeper
    Uhh why 750 gems really?!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the idea, but don't like the fact that we would have to pay gems for it! Not everyone actually spends real money on these games, so it kind of seems unfair to those of us who don't.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    I like the idea, but don't like the fact that we would have to pay gems for it! Not everyone actually spends real money on these games, so it kind of seems unfair to those of us who don't.
    I completely agree

How does it work? bake anything? or we have to bake with special ingredients? Can you provide a list that we can bake on that Gem Oven? Thank you very much

the first really stupid thing i've seen in this game.

(i can only consider this as the fact that developers see very low value income
    from this game players - comparing to other games,
    and are trying to enlarge the cash flow via introducing this oven)
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 07-26-16 at 11:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like they put a timed event for the oven as well. I am actually very disappointed by this. Not everyone who play these games actually buys gems, so for those of us who don't will unfortunately miss out on this. Why not make it available for coins or something where everyone who plays has the opportunity to get this oven. That's just my opinion

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, before a decision can be made regarding the investment value of this oven, it would be helpful to have more info. I hope someone can provide these answers before the half price sale ends.

1. The pop up tells me I will get at least one gem per use, and sometimes more. What is the cooktime of the gem cake and is that the only recipe currently available?

2. How many servings is the gem cake, and how many coins per plate? Or do you only get a gem?

3. Can quickserves be used to finish recipes from the gem oven?

That's all I can think of right now. Anyone else think of anything?
    Last edited by hushkat; 07-26-16 at 08:02 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Great questions! I'll try to find out more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast