Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: PURRFECT Quest - July 28, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    umm I upgraded my tree from buying the birdie plushie toys. And now require gold fish but this option is not open....oh well guess I will have to give up as only 2x hours left lol

Kinda impossible to complete

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    This task requires 20 tools.
    Thanks! Im done😞 Even if i bought the gold to finish the bait....i have 5 tools left; 20 is waaaaaay to much to have to buy. Sad pitiful kitty will have to rely on someone else for rescue....good luck all!

New Resident
    Anyone knows if the catnip will be permanent? I can still plant them although I have finished the event and gotten the kitty.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonzo1 View Post
    Anyone knows if the catnip will be permanent? I can still plant them although I have finished the event and gotten the kitty.
    Welcome to Farm Story 2 forum, Alfonzo1!

I'm afraid the catnip will be gone after the event ends. There's a little timer icon shown in the pic in the silo so that's an indicator for temporary items. Congrats on your new kitty!

Host(ess)
    It's too short time. I'm just playing stage 3.

Bird plushie Is not an option for me to make in the studio. Thoughts. Am I not a high enough level? (Level 21)

Hello! I've been following the forums but don't post often. I realize I will never get that rascal kitten, as I have no mining tools, no gold, and I have to still make 13 purrfect baits. There's no use buying tools to mine, as I can't ever get rubies, and rarely get gold. I have spent gems along the way. Not anymore, it's a waste. Like others have mentioned, better to just buy a pet directly if you want to use the gems, at least you actually get it! Poor kitty will remain stranded until he and his tree disappear. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    umm I upgraded my tree from buying the birdie plushie toys. And now require gold fish but this option is not open....oh well guess I will have to give up as only 2x hours left lol

Kinda impossible to complete
    Upgrading the tree is one part of goal and only completing the goal will let you move on to the next stage of the event. Sadly buying doesn't count, you need to craft each and every single item to fulfil the goal. Once you've done that, you will move on to the next stage of the event (not of the tree), which is why you cannot make fishes. Sorry, it's a massive pain !

Quote Originally Posted by badunicorn View Post
    Bird plushie Is not an option for me to make in the studio. Thoughts. Am I not a high enough level? (Level 21)
    Did you craft all the items or buy them? Sadly buying doesn't count.
    Last edited by mearro; 08-08-16 at 11:14 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

The Honorable Panda
    Reminder!

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell thread for sale of event items.
    Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Crafting everything makes it impossible to finish the quest! At least for me! And I love cats!
    So disappointed!