Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: PURRFECT Quest - July 28, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    After moving from level 3 to 4 today the drop rate on the feathers have decreased drastically. I collected from 36 chickens and no feathers.

I am disappointed that the 5 Purrfect Baits from the reward were not included as part of the 20 baits that needed to be made. It would have been better if we were given 5 gold ore instead. Also note that if you buy the Purrfect Bait from Stomie before or after you start goal 4 those baits are not part of the 'making' process either. I have all the fish toys but I have to finish making the purrfect bait before I can move on.

I did try the advice to use shovels to find gold in the mine. I used 10 shovels and no gold or even any rubies. I did use 4 bronze cowbells for the ore vein and found 11 gold ore. Finally the bronze cowbells were good from something. I am still 4 gold ore short and I have already used 50 tools and I know that I need 20 more tools for the next goal. I am not certain if I want to use up all the tools that I saved up. This kitten may not be worth saving.
    Same.

Collected twice from my 8 chickens and got 1 feather.

Think it's time to give up!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Same.

Collected twice from my 8 chickens and got 1 feather.

Think it's time to give up!
    I collected 8 times from my 4 chickens before I finally got 1 lousy feather!

Farm Supplier
    So, exactly HOW are we supposed to collect 60 feathers?? I have 4 chickens, collected 6 times...Zero, ziltch, none, nada! No feathers!! What gives?

Executive Chef
    The feathers are very scarce indeed! My last bird plushie is done soon and I can move on to the fishing stage. I haven't seen any feathers in the newspaper or in neighbors' shops so far but hopefully some will show up soon.

I saw the kitty on someone's farm btw and was pretty disappointed because it has a humongous head and a tiny body - I would much prefer a more realistic cat like it is in the tree.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    The feathers are very scarce indeed! My last bird plushie is done soon and I can move on to the fishing stage. I haven't seen any feathers in the newspaper or in neighbors' shops so far but hopefully some will show up soon.

I saw the kitty on someone's farm btw and was pretty disappointed because it has a humongous head and a tiny body - I would much prefer a more realistic cat like it is in the tree.
    How people are completing these events so fast? T-T

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Suggestion: change the limit time to no limit time.
    The effect will be the same for S8.
    And ... Well received by the "farmers"

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Players have multiple devices and this provides the main farm with baby farms that are levelled up so they can basically participate in events.
    They collect event items and sell them to the main farm.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare325 View Post
    So, exactly HOW are we supposed to collect 60 feathers?? I have 4 chickens, collected 6 times...Zero, ziltch, none, nada! No feathers!! What gives?
    One feather received.

I've collected four times now (8 chickens). So.....31 eggs and one feather. Spectacular event planning!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Players have multiple devices and this provides the main farm with baby farms that are levelled up so they can basically participate in events.
    They collect event items and sell them to the main farm.
    Hmmm, yeah I heard about multiple farms. Wow, that's quite a dedication. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice game but still just a game for me. I will just have one farm and play for as long as it's still entertaining for me. I don't want to invest too much cause I know I will drop it at some time, probably as life gets busier. This happened with my cafe shop/restaurants/hotel/other farm games. But indeed some big/high-level farms are spectacular!

Farm Supplier
    12 red rubies!!! Forget it!
    I just noticed that level 5 requires rubies which are close to impossible to get. I just used all my picks & shovels trying to get red gems to fill that delivery truck & it just left with everything EXCEPT 1 final red vase.
    So now I doubt I could ever finish level 5. No one ever sells red gems anymore after the flower shop started. So doubt I'll complete this one.
    With red gems so rare in the mine, COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP MAKING ANYTHING WITH RED GEMS PART OF ANY GOALS.
    PLEASE!!!!