Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: PURRFECT Quest - July 28, 2016

I have enough sisal balls and enough bait to make the rest of the fish plushies. What happens if I upgrade my tree without completing the purrfect bait goal? Will I still have that goal to complete or will I then be on stage 5 without having gained the 2 rubies reward?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    I have enough sisal balls and enough bait to make the rest of the fish plushies. What happens if I upgrade my tree without completing the purrfect bait goal? Will I still have that goal to complete or will I then be on stage 5 without having gained the 2 rubies reward?
    I believe you need to finish the list of things in your goal to get the rubies. You wont move to the next stage. Upgrading the tree is just part of the goals and upgrading wont move you to the next stage.

Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    I believe you need to finish the list of things in your goal to get the rubies. You wont move to the next stage. Upgrading the tree is just part of the goals and upgrading wont move you to the next stage.
    I thought so. Bang goes that idea eh? [insert smiley face that isn't smiling very much] thank you, anyway

Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    I thought so. Bang goes that idea eh? [insert smiley face that isn't smiling very much] thank you, anyway
    That's ridiculous to launch such event which is impossible to complete.
    Hard to believe players will enjoy such event.

I already upgraded the kitty tree to the limit and in the stage of making that purrfect bait. It is impossible to finish the list of goals. It just wasted plenty of my gems to buy mining tools but never dig out any gold. Never get enough feathers but my barn is already stuck with unwanted eggs which need to sell at much lower price in order to get rid of them.

I just give up and won't further wasting my time on such rubbish event which only make players feel frustrated.

Good luck

Executive Chef
    I collected enough feathers yesterday to make TWO baits. Really?? I had to chase my 8 chickens down THREE times to get the 4 feathers to make one of those baits. This is terrible!! I'm about ready to sell my event items and hope I can find a kitty plushy in the market to complete my souvenir toy set since for the SECOND YEAR IN A ROW I won't get the kitty out of the tree.

Our chickens need to make Farm Story great again by giving a large supply of feathers immediately! In my view, rescued tree kitties should be for everyone, not just a handful of billionaires!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

I've just made 20 bird plushies but they don't seem to register so although I now need to make the bird plushies to upgrade the tree, the studio is still saying I can only make the bird ones and the goal still says I need to make another 10 birds. This has got to be a glitch right? Anyone else experiencing this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JoffJoffJoff View Post
    I've just made 20 bird plushies but they don't seem to register so although I now need to make the bird plushies to upgrade the tree, the studio is still saying I can only make the bird ones and the goal still says I need to make another 10 birds. This has got to be a glitch right? Anyone else experiencing this?
    Did you craft all the 20 birds? Sadly ones bought from newspaper don't count whether you buy them before or after entering the bird stage. It's such a shame, no point buying from others, I tried that :/

I don't remember buying any but perhaps I did. Aw, that makes me sad. I'm never going to finish this quest at this rate. Thanks for the info though!

Rhino Keeper
    I just finally moved on to the fish stage but still need these god awful feathers! Honestly, it's mostly the feathers that hugely delay progress. It would be so much nicer to finally be done with them :/

Rhino Keeper
    Two days not one piece of gold, hardly any tools to mine with. This is impossible if you don't spend lots of money. Have the feathers but can't make any bait.