Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: PURRFECT Quest - July 28, 2016

I'm done but....

I'm done but this one was really tough. I had some rubies saved but still had to use almost 100 picks and shovels. Drop rates were brutal on everything we needed.
    Last edited by ElsaWalker; 08-05-16 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Not finished

Rhino Keeper
    I got most items needed for later stages so it should be a little easier then, BUT I just need these scarce feathers to move on. Really frustrating when you feel you might get a shot at getting the kitty.

Btw, do you also see some new items that we can craft (i.e. in bakery, kitchen, chocolatier), they have an extra timer icon. Is this a new event creeping in?
    Last edited by mearro; 08-05-16 at 02:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This event is/was way too much effort. I just got a pop-up today about a Brazilian event starting soon, and I can start early to craft the new items to get a head start. Can we at least finish 1 event before we start another. This is crazy. At least have a short break in between events!

Rhino Keeper
    Huh, I don't get any pop-up. What does it say? Anything specific? I guess it's related to the Rio events now.

Grand Emperor
    See Sporty Summer Event for new event and continue your discussions there.

Rhino Keeper
    This just hasn't been my day...I needed three more gold to finish making the fishy lures and behold! Stormy was offering gold! I got two gold from Stormie, but then my chickens went on strike and wouldn't give me feathers! I've done at least two dozen deliveries and no mining tools. And to top it all off, I looked in the newspaper just now and found someone selling 10 GOLD! Sadly, I had 20 seconds but my barn was full and couldn't dump stuff and get back before time ran out! Aargh!

Farm Supplier
    Everyone keeps saying they get Gold, etc from Stormie. All I ever get from Stormie is wheat & stuff I don't need. I haven't gotten any gems from Stormie at all. Wish I would.
    I'm out of picks & shovels so been constantly sending planes out w full orders, but not getting any picks for mines. Discouraging. Used gems to finish bait bc nothing to mine with, but don't know how I'm going to finish if I can't get picks, shovels for the mine 20 times ... much less enough rubies.
    I'm good with making challenges challenging... but is it necessary to make them impossible????
    Sorry, don't like to be negative but they need feedback when it's just too much. They overdid it on the mining on this event for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I got most items needed for later stages so it should be a little easier then, BUT I just need these scarce feathers to move on. Really frustrating when you feel you might get a shot at getting the kitty.

Btw, do you also see some new items that we can craft (i.e. in bakery, kitchen, chocolatier), they have an extra timer icon. Is this a new event creeping in?
    Yes there is probably a new discussion for that one, though I can't believe they're urging us to start making new items when a majority of us are struggling to finish the current event. I also have enough items for the next stage, but the mining goal will be impossible with the current drop rate of tools being virtually zero.
    Last edited by SallyCat60; 08-06-16 at 12:13 AM.

I got one pickaxe from 80 deliveries over a period of two days and it's starting to get irritating now. I thought the drop rate of mining tools would increase once the special offer on gems, expansion papers and shovels had finished but no. Now there's another special offer for sisal balls most if us don't need, more shovels and catnip plots. Catnip plots? Why would we spend real money on those? Aren't they supposed to be useless after this event? Even the other rare sources of mining tools are giving nothing but saws.

Ughhhh stuck at stage 5 with a gazillion fish plushies to make. 😭😭😭