Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by delightfulpoptart View Post
    Is the videos for gems a limited thing? I no longer get it in bakery story but I still have it in my restaurant story. It disappeared in bakery story about 3 days ago and I downloaded both games the same day.
    Promotional feature comes and goes. Given it isnt a bug, I've merged your bug thread to existing discussion thread. Hope yours returns to you soon.

Angry Never Gotten Video Gems

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Promotional feature comes and goes. Given it isnt a bug, I've merged your bug thread to existing discussion thread. Hope yours returns to you soon.
    I have never ever received any promotional videos for gems!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone still has the "failed to load video" problem? I tried reinstalling the app like 5 times, erasing cach?, waiting a couple of hours... but I still can't watch videos to win gems. Some weeks ago I watched the videos without problems but now it doesn't work for me =/

(Sorry about my eng.)
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

i really hope the gem video would return soon.

Fashion Designer
    Can Android players expect to receive this, and other options which make game play lopsided. Android players outnumber iOS now, and should be given attention in a responsive business plan. Thank you, any info appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Some Android players did receive the option--pretty briefly, is my impression, but i wasn't one of them, so i can't say for certain.

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Does anyone know if earning free gems daily is going to come back? Now here and in restaurant story, all I can use gems for is to finish recipes faster. Please bring back the free gems!!!!!!!!

New Resident
    I started playing Restaurant Story:Hearty Feast and Bakery Story:Valentines Day and never had the daily gems videos. I have since installed the original version of both games and now have the gem videos! Just an idea for other players.

Farm Supplier
    I was getting the free gem videos every day now all i am getting is the opition to reduce time on cooking example minus 2 hrs off cooking time. Rather have the free gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrie11a View Post
    I was getting the free gem videos every day now all i am getting is the opition to reduce time on cooking example minus 2 hrs off cooking time. Rather have the free gems.
    I am sorry but the rewards for the feature video is subject to change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast