Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players.
    It may be removed or changed overtime.
    Do we have any chances of they come back? I mean, if we used to have the link for watching videos and now.. not anymore. Can we expect for they come back someday to the same person? (IOS Player) Thanks.

Why would you do that? Have collecting 3 gems a day through videos randomly available for only some players ? Provide a feature and then take it away ? The items that cost gems are to expensive you get very few gems per $ amount spent when you purchase them. Don't get me wrong, I understand you don't do this for free. Rightfully so should have revenue from it. I get that. I have played pretty much all the TeamLava/Storm8 apps for years and spent a great deal of money in all of them. ( The lion share of that in Home Design Story, over about eight years which has ended due to your lack of commitment to that app )And yet mylong-term commitment to and financial support provided thru in app purchases means absolutely nothing. Have you ever considered what you've lost in revenue by doing this versus trying to gain it in the wrong way ? I'm sure I'll still hang on for a while . Not sure how long it will be, sad both for me and you as well. You stay on top by doing the right things otherwise eventually what you Once had that was great is no longer. Of course this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-16-17 at 07:54 AM. Reason: removed third party games discussions

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyFlossCoffeeBakery View Post
    Do we have any chances of they come back? I mean, if we used to have the link for watching videos and now.. not anymore. Can we expect for they come back someday to the same person? (IOS Player) Thanks.
    Since this is a promotional feature, there is a chance that you may receive this feature again. Your rewards may be the same or could be different.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Really bummed out this feature is not available anymore, I'll just keep mastering the recipes. No way I would pay money for gems when I used to get so many for free.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same problem with the "fail to watch the video", but after insisting a lot with the button, the free gems icon disappeared again and I haven't see for 1 week now.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    I had the same problem with the "fail to watch the video", but after insisting a lot with the button, the free gems icon disappeared again and I haven't see for 1 week now.
    Im afraid this isnt a bug.. These promotional features come and go to random players. Who knows it may return to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Im afraid this isnt a bug.. These promotional features come and go to random players. Who knows it may return to you.
    You're right! It came back today!!! Thanks!! =)

Chubi Store

Videos for gems

Is the videos for gems a limited thing? I no longer get it in bakery story but I still have it in my restaurant story. It disappeared in bakery story about 3 days ago and I downloaded both games the same day.

Rhino Keeper
    I would say that is really random... The feature disappeared 1 week ago in my bakery and it came back today, other players also reported that after some time it comes back.

Chubi Store

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    You're right! It came back today!!! Thanks!! =)
    Happy for you!

(Moved posts to existing thread)

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast