Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

I have the gems option on Android but only on my secondary account which I use to tip and gift myself but I would love it on my main account (this one) but sadly it isn't there.

Fashion Designer
    Oh I should check my bakery that I use on my Android to see if the option is available! Thanks for letting us know(:
    Maybe they finally switched over from giving it to iOS players to Android players.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Fashion Designer
    Very disappointed with the lack of advertisement videos for gems. I use to get 3 a day. I do not care to ever speed up my cooking times, especially when you have 18 ovens going and you can only speed up 2 of them.. S8 come on this is not what we want. We want ad videos for GEMS! That makes me feel like you care and I'd be more willing to give you my $$, since you care and actually listen to us. Until then...

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Very disappointed with the lack of advertisement videos for gems. I use to get 3 a day. I do not care to ever speed up my cooking times, especially when you have 18 ovens going and you can only speed up 2 of them.. S8 come on this is not what we want. We want ad videos for GEMS! That makes me feel like you care and I'd be more willing to give you my $$, since you care and actually listen to us. Until then...
    Agreed.
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players.
    It may be removed or changed overtime.
    That's not fair. I received a pop up and watched a video and did not receive any gems. The video said it would be back in 24 hrs. I'm going to wait and see. I don't understand why I dont have an icon. Do the videos just pop up every so often?

I'm on Android, and I got the free gems ad. Currently, by watching these videos, I've earned 11 gems in just two days (just received the ad yesterday)! Got 7 yesterday, and 4 today.

So I am REALLY THANKFUL to S8 for bringing this to Android! Makes me feel more motivated to play the games

Quote Originally Posted by BobbieNezDorsch View Post
    Why am I not getting to watch daily videos for diamonds. Is this happening to anyone else?
    I don't get gems either. When I watch videos, I'm only able to speed up cooking. It's better than nothing. I just hope Storm8 don't take it away.

Executive Chef
    Mine videos for gems disappeared on both of my accounts a couple/few weeks back. I was really bummed. I can still speed up cooking but for 1 dish, 2 hours I don't really see the point.

Video for getting gems is indeed needed especially for old players. Why? That's because old players have finished cooking all the recipes from all the ovens.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast