Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahmariec97 View Post
    I have had the option to watch three ads once every 24 hours and earn 3 gems total by watching them since I rejoined the game early this summer. However, that option was removed about two weeks ago and I have to say I'm very disappointed because I do not have the money to spend on buying gems as I'm in college, and I liked the fact I was able to earn a few every day with no cost. Does anyone know why the option suddenly disappeared?? Thanks!
    See post 7

(merged with current thread)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

10 gems per day ..?!
    I only got 6 gems per day ..  But now , not anymore .. 
    Last edited by mamacantik; 02-28-17 at 12:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacantik View Post
    10 gems per day ..?!
    I only get 6 gems per day .. �� But now , not anymore .. ��
    I never got any gems per day.

Videos for Speed-Ups and Free Gems

So I'm playing Bakery Story on an old original iPad. I used to see an icon for Watch a Video to earn Free Gems, and I could watch 3 per day and earn 3 gems per day. Most of the time, the videos failed to load...and I always assumed it was because I was on a crappy old iPad, but maybe not. Sometimes the videos worked and I got my 3 gems per day.
    But just within the last few weeks, I noticed the Free Gems icon is missing. I can still speed up recipes by watching a video, but the option to earn a free gem for watching a video doesn't appear any more.
    Was this purposely removed? Weird that the Free Gems icon just doesn't appear any more.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnibelBakery View Post
    So I'm playing Bakery Story on an old original iPad. I used to see an icon for Watch a Video to earn Free Gems, and I could watch 3 per day and earn 3 gems per day. Most of the time, the videos failed to load...and I always assumed it was because I was on a crappy old iPad, but maybe not. Sometimes the videos worked and I got my 3 gems per day.
    But just within the last few weeks, I noticed the Free Gems icon is missing. I can still speed up recipes by watching a video, but the option to earn a free gem for watching a video doesn't appear any more.
    Was this purposely removed? Weird that the Free Gems icon just doesn't appear any more.
    See this. You can contact Support via support form if you want an agent to check into your account.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players.
    It may be removed or changed overtime.
    Merged threads

Quote Originally Posted by dogs4life100 View Post
    I have heard of players having the option to watch ads (videos) in their bakery for FREE GEMS. However, I NEVER HAVE SEEN that option in my bakery, in fact, it looks to be MISSING!!! Why is this? My iphone is updated to the latest version.
    I have the same question. How can I access to this option?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zanyboutique View Post
    I have the same question. How can I access to this option?
    This is an iOS feature only.
    This feature goes out randomly to different players. It is subject to change so hopefully you may get this feature in the future.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    when can Android players expect this option?

Fashion Designer
    It seems like they're taking it away from ios... so i'm assuming android won't get it. But you can always hope!
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    when can Android players expect this option?

Rhino Keeper
    It's on the Android. I just noticed today on one of my Android devices that this feature is now available.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast