Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Quote Originally Posted by itsbiianca View Post
    Free gems are gone?!
    I had this option for like 2 years but ever since I reached level 99, the option to watch videos and get gems is gone. I run 2 bakery story accounts and one of them still has it but my main one doesn?t. I?ve noticed my app crashes a lot too ever since.

I?m about to delete my bakery story because of this problem. I also stopped getting the option to watch ads for free gems

Rhino Keeper
    It's been more than a week I can't see the daily gem videos. I don't know what is wrong. I tried to see them in another devices and nothing happened. I tried everything. It appears the button to see them, but it doesn't work
    Last edited by karyandfashion; 01-17-20 at 04:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    Uh-oh. I think I got hit in a big purge of videos-for-gems! All my accounts lost the option, even my main account, which only had 2 videos-for-cooking-speedup per day.

Oh well. Do wish I hadn't just expanded for gems in one bakery though, I'd have waited until I saved the coins if I had known.

I too have been playing BS since 2011 & have twice lost the watch videos for gems feature in both of my bakeries. I'm a daily player & very unimpressed by this. There are many things I want to do & buy with gems but they're not gonna get me to spend real money.

New Resident
    What level are you guys at? I also lost my ability to watch ads for gems a few days ago, and it started around the time I reached level 63.

I to have been playing for years
    The Bakery Story lost all Gem videos on all my accounts.
    I also will not be buying gems, therefore will be quitting as there is no longer any incentive to play if I can't expand my bakery

It did not matter what level or how long you played
    Storm 8 is getting Greedy in my opinion

I have been playing bakery story since 2012 and I have lost my free video 5 days ago. I no longer have the option. This is very sad.

Yes, it seems many have lost the videos this past week.

All of my bakeries did, and the one bakery who only allowed me to speed up food twice is also gone. (Because I did spend money on that one and they took the free gems away.) 😢

I won't be spending real money, neither, as stated by others.

For mine, it seems to have disappeared when the Shamrock crate was offered for 16 gems, so hopefully the free gems will be back in 29 days or so....