Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Nightclub Owner
    I've never had the s8 videos for gems in either RS or BS which is weird because I've had them non-stop in DS and CS since they first introduced them. I've been a daily player for (too many) years so it's not like I would've missed them, lol. I understand that they're promotional and subject to the whims of s8's programmers or whomever is in charge of them but I genuinely don't understand why they can't/won't offer the videos to all players.

If they feel that they'd be losing out on sales if everyone always had the videos, then perhaps have the offers on a rotation of some sort or something similar. Like players in group A get the videos for one week then the next week it switches to a different group. There are thousands of ways they could set it up so that all players got the chance to have the videos. At this point in my playing, I don't really need the extra gems or gifts as I've got more stuff in my inventory then I could ever reasonably need; but there are many players out there struggling to start their bakeries and something like the prizes offered from these videos could really be a big help to them. Maybe going forward s8, you could try to spread the freebies around a bit more evenly?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I didn?t even buy any gems. All I did was accidentally click ?buy? on the discounted gems pop-up, and it asked me to accept the purchase. I clicked cancel, and after that, no more 10 free daily gems for me. That really sucks, but at least I got a bunch of gems and got nice items for my bakery. Good thing I still have a bunch saved up.
    You do not seem 2 upset about it.
    I would be no matter if i have everything i want in the game or not.
    It very outrageous.

I know i should not over react - but really? Free gems need to be for EVERY player, no matter if people buy gem or not. if what they say is true it "just a glitch" or a "thing sent out to random players" it still not fair to the people who do not get them at all. It should NOT be random. Treat every player as equal and give ALL free gems or NONE at all.

I know not everything needs to about fairness. But it just my opinion.

Yes - they might lose some money, but they might not have a bunch of people upset/quit either.

Sidenote (a little off topic) Or if they bring back the gem dispensers - that would also make players happy (it would with me and many other players - as many other players want it back also) They could also earn more money that way, and keep them on the market at any time (it could be a never ending money train for them!)

It would benefit the people who buy them - and S8 also!

Just a idea!
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-18-18 at 09:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    You do not seem 2 upset about it.
    I would be no matter if i have everything i want in the game or not.
    It very outrageous.

I know i should not over react - but really? Free gems need to be for EVERY player, no matter if people buy gem or not. if what they say is true it "just a glitch" or a "thing sent out to random players" it still not fair to the people who do not get them at all. It should NOT be random. Treat every player as equal and give ALL free gems or NONE at all.

I know not everything needs to about fairness. But it just my opinion.

Yes - they might lose some money, but they might not have a bunch of people upset/quit either.

Sidenote (a little off topic) Or if they bring back the gem dispensers - that would also make players happy (it would with me and many other players - as many other players want it back also) They could also earn more money that way, and keep them on the market at any time (it could be a never ending money train for them!)

It would benefit the people who buy them - and S8 also!

Just a idea!
    I?m not too upset because I feel fortunate to have had it for this long, since the first day I started playing this game. It?s too bad it?s gone, but at least I had the opportunity. A lot of players don?t ever get that opportunity.

I agree it?s not fair, but it?s just a game. And the developers get to make the rules, not the players.

But I agree about the gem dispenser. I?m saving up my gems just in case they offer it again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I?m not too upset because I feel fortunate to have had it for this long, since the first day I started playing this game. It?s too bad it?s gone, but at least I had the opportunity. A lot of players don?t ever get that opportunity.

I agree it?s not fair, but it?s just a game. And the developers get to make the rules, not the players.

But I agree about the gem dispenser. I?m saving up my gems just in case they offer it again.
    Yes i know it just a game

But if they want to improve players experience they should maybe take it in consideration. Not with my whole gem problem/post but just in general. That whole gem thing i over react in, but bug fixes would be good.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-24-18 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comments under your "Off topic from here down"

New Resident

Free gem videos

Free gem videos not showing.can anyone help me

Either there’s no videos available or that promotion has gone away. It comes and goes to random people, not much anyone can do. I’m sorry!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jhead52 View Post
    Free gem videos not showing.can anyone help me
    Just be on the lookout. It can pop back in at any time, randomly.

Why is it that my 2 other bakery accounts has free gems and the other one has not? I used to have free gems in all 3 accounts .

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

This promotional feature goes to random accounts. It comes and goes.

New Resident
    I?m almost level 75 and never got them. Sucks!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast