Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Quote Originally Posted by Amarischloe View Post
    I recently have the same issue. Its been 5 days and no video ads have appeared. NOT FAIR. Taking the fun out of the game smh

Mine reappeared after 6days but then 3 days ago they disappeared again 😢 I'm gutted again as there is so many things I can't buy without the gems. Fingers crossed they are bk again as soon as poss xxx

I'm on Android & I had videos for free gems until I acrualkt purchased gems... since then I've never recieved tge "promotion" to watch 10 videos for 10 gems.

It's sad watching videos for gems is a "promotion" because the videos are for Storm8 games, many I downloaded & have since deleted. I feel Storm8 cares only about making more $$$ & doesn't realize they would actually make more $$$ allowing the videos for gems to be a full-time thing.

As for me, I deleted the other games I was playing & most likely will delete Bakery Story as well.

I hope you change this with your next update, but I doubt you will.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-08-17 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments on strike, discussing 3rd party apps - see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    I've been receiving 10 gems daily from watching videos since I installed the game. However, this only works on my iPad. When I try doing it on my android phone, I always get 'video failed to load'. That sucks that not all players have this feature. It should be available to everyone. I bet fewer people would delete the game if this was the case. I've actually downloaded games featured in these video ads.

Good to know that if you ever buy gems, it'll disappear. (Not that I ever planned on spending money on this game.)

But if this feature ever goes away I'm definitely deleting the game.

How unfair is this ;|
    It wasn't offered to all players, just a random thing some people got.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-14-17 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Removed direct quote

New Resident

Watch ad for free gems disappeared?

Its been a while since the last time I saw the icon (watch Ad for free gems) How will that reappear on my bakery?

The Honorable Panda
    This is a promotional feature which is subject to change. Hopefully it will come back to your game soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes. Very disappointed, can't get free gems anymore, so can't expand or buy things for my bakery. Do not believe in spending real money on just a game, I'm afraid. So have lost interest in game. ��

Ads for Gems?

So I've been playing for about a year and have gotten to watch 10 ads for 10 gems a day. A few days ago, this feature disappeared. I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue, and whether or not it will return (I will likely stop playing if it does not return).

This feature comes and goes but who knows when it will return. Not everyone has this feature just a some random players.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I've never received the 10 gems video on bs but on RS I have. Very odd. I've purchased gems on bakery because I was in dire need. Very odd. I wish I could get the videos on mine too. Just like many others, spent a lot of money buying them to be able to purchase nice stuff.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast