Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

New Resident
    I always watch the ad on my iPad because I'm android user(phone).But sometime after watching lots of videos,the gems doesn't increase.It decrease after I finished watching those bunch of videos.I ended up just earn maybe 1 or 2 sometimes.But it does earn lots previously.Lots of unexplained bugs in this game.Seriously don't know why the company didn't fix it for better game experience.

Host(ess)
    Ads for gems do not work for andriod users. If you have purchased gems at some point in your bakery, the option to watch ads is gone forever. Most people who do get the option are able to watch for 10 gems everyday, but others may be less. It just depends, really. This is from my personal experience.
    Last edited by rwbflicka; 06-27-20 at 05:15 PM.

Hola hace mucho no me aparece los videos para las gemas diarias que puedo hacer

It’s very upsetting and unfair that when you support the game by spending actual money you do not ever get the option for free gems. It really should be the other way around.

please we need gems please !!!!?!!?!?!?

I agree!! Totally unfair!! I've never had free gems! 😡

Quote Originally Posted by rwbflicka View Post
    Ads for gems do not work for andriod users. If you have purchased gems at some point in your bakery, the option to watch ads is gone forever. Most people who do get the option are able to watch for 10 gems everyday, but others may be less. It just depends, really. This is from my personal experience.
    Sucks!!

I don't get any videos to watch or ways to gain free gems other than cooking yet my family all does

This makes no sense, BS should be rewarding it?s players who do spend money on the game. Not penalizing them. I was ready to set up a subscription for spending a certain amount each month on the game. But now that they?d taken away my reward, not a chance. Not only will I never spend money on the game again but I?ll make sure to tell as many people not so they won?t lose their ads for gem option. This discussion threat should also maybe be pinned for futures users to see when they enter the forum, in hopes it saves them from this issue as well.

Played this game since last Sept. Video option show? but never once have they worked. It permanently on ?video failed to load?. Free gems received only on mission ,from leveling or installing other games.